You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS XI - Saturday's Prize pools will total? £22 Free UKOPS Seat to be won.

1235»

Comments

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: UKOPS XI - Saturday's Prize pools will total? £22 Free UKOPS Seat to be won.:
    In Response to Re: UKOPS XI - Saturday's Prize pools will total? £22 Free UKOPS Seat to be won. : Hi Tikay, I realised you were away so I got in touch with customer services and they were able to sort it out. Played in the Roller on Sunday, enjoyed it as I always do when I get the chance to play (great event when you start with 10000 chips), played nicely after a tentative start, even made the top 6 for a short while, had an accident, stagnated for a while then bust out midtable....c'est la vie :-) Thanks again to you and Sky for a great evenings entertainment, one day that £5k will be mine. Neil
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Thanks Neil, & I'm very sorry I forgot about sorting it.

So pleased you enjoyed it, even if you failed to cash. I just love it when players win a Freebie & then really enjoy playing something they would not normally be able to play, & all the more important, they enjoy the experience.

Best thing ever.
  • edited November 2014
    ukops were brill even though I did not win good work sky