You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LML wearing Orford's clothes

Due to being in the middle of a big move I have been negligent in my duties of TK Team Chaplain and notice some of my flock have already joined this heretic band.

On reading LML's call for arms and her team list, it is noticeable that this is mainly Team Orford cutting a different cloth. IN effect LML prostituting herself in Orford's clothes.

How any Tikayers fell for this escapes me and I have prayed for their souls. I don't know if I can save other Tikayers so I would encourage them to stay with a winning team and follow me to heaven. 

Do not follow the Golden Calf, you will not find the promised land. 

God bless you my children, I know you will make the right choice. 

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to LML wearing Orford's clothes:
    Due to being in the middle of a big move I have been negligent in my duties of TK Team Chaplain and notice some of my flock have already joined this heretic band.   On reading LML's call for arms and her team list, it is noticeable that this is mainly Team Orford cutting a different cloth. IN effect LML prostituting herself in Orford's clothes. How any Tikayers fell for this escapes me and I have prayed for their souls. I don't know if I can save other Tikayers so I would encourage them to stay with a winning team and follow me to heaven.  Do not follow the Golden Calf, you will not find the promised land.  God bless you my children, I know you will make the right choice. 
    Posted by vaigret
    Whatever you reckon Father... Now where's that low cut, skin tight dress......
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: LML wearing Orford's clothes:
    In Response to LML wearing Orford's clothes : Whatever you reckon Father... Now where's that low cut, skin tight dress......
    Posted by LML
    c orfords clothes....
  • edited January 2010

Lol

Like you Micky I thought Orford wore baggy jumpers, now I get the meaning of tv personality when his name mentioned

• edited January 2010
    In Response to LML wearing Orford's clothes:
    Do not follow the Golden Calf, you will not find the promised land.
    Posted by vaigret
    I heard it was nearby.
  • edited January 2010
    Lol Like you Micky I thought Orford wore baggy jumpers, now I get the meaning of tv personality when his name mentioned
    Posted by vaigret
    LOL Father, let us not forget Lisa's huge bluff that she will always be a TK'er, now you must see the web of deceipt your up against. Lisa will carry on the good work our founder father Orford started. We are stronger now and you will succumb to our greater good.
  • edited January 2010
    Kalooki,

LML has been deceitful and has turned out not to be a true Tikayer but I can see the pressure put on her to be a leader could have turned her head so I forgive her. What I cannot accept is other members of our flock going with her in the hope of picking up pieces of silver. I have prayed for their souls.

When it comes to Lisa I have prayed for her soul, her legs, her body etc etc but as yet have got nothing.

LOL I'll keep praying and hope my prayers get answered.

God bless you brother
  • edited January 2010
    Kalooki, LML has been deceitful and has turned out not to be a true Tikayer but I can see the pressure put on her to be a leader could have turned her head so I forgive her. What I cannot accept is other members of our flock going with her in the hope of picking up pieces of silver. I have prayed for their souls. When it comes to Lisa I have prayed for her soul, her legs, her body etc etc but as yet have got nothing. LOL I'll keep praying and hope my prayers get answered. God bless you brother
    Posted by vaigret
    LOL Father, many have and I trust many have failed, though I have heard she is always looking out for new members. Our chief is fast becoming a 'Carry on character'.

Father we need to put ourselves up to get on the sky poker live cash game, billing as a good v evil tet a tet, if your up for it. You can choose your own character
  • edited January 2010

Lol Kalooki, I await to get the invite to LML membership.

With regards your other suggestion, as I have said before I am well up for a challenge but with my move taking place from tomorrow I will be out of circulation on and off for a while. I will leave you to make the arrangements if at all poss with the lords of the sky