You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

And now for something completely different. YOU can be on TV. Tomorrow.

2»

Comments

• edited November 2014
    UL Don yr 2 sets were nasty :-( Good idea though made for an interesting couple of hours.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: And now for something completely different. YOU can be on TV. Tomorrow.:
    Thank god for the mute button. Did Orford choose the music? Some hands are shown twice. Is this deliberate or a fault?
    Posted by MAXALLY
    All tracks were taken from my forthcoming album "Now That's What I Call Generic Music Which Doesn't Cost Huge Amounts of Money to Play- Volume 17".
  • edited November 2014
    Good idea! Sometimes it is handy to catch up on some repeat shows, but more live action is always welcome :o) It's interesting to see some of the run of the mill hands and how they are played, rather than just the highlights. Keep up the good work! By the way off the subject.....is Sky Poker going to be available on Android devices in the near future? :op
  • edited November 2014
    I actually think this is the perfect way to help generate action for SnG's. Have TV table available at all levels and it would be great to watch one from beginning to end. By its nature it generates action so should be entertaining.
  • edited November 2014
    good thing to do but cmon need some decent music on there
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: And now for something completely different. YOU can be on TV. Tomorrow.:
    In Response to Re: And now for something completely different. YOU can be on TV. Tomorrow. : Hi Maxally Unfortunately this is a feature of the automation, if there are no new hands available then the system will select a previous hand that has been played out until a new hand becomes available. 
    Posted by Sky_DanB
    The hands were being shown in real time, but on a 5 minute delay so there must've been hands available to show which weren't shown?

If it really was a case of no hands being available then you can just increase the delay to 10/15 minutes to ensure new hands are always available? 

Apart from hands being repeated I thought it worked well. 

I can't get over people complaining about the music, put the radio on or something !!!
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: And now for something completely different. YOU can be on TV. Tomorrow. : The hands were being shown in real time, but on a 5 minute delay so there must've been hands available to show which weren't shown? If it really was a case of no hands being available then you can just increase the delay to 10/15 minutes to ensure new hands are always available?  Apart from hands being repeated I thought it worked well.  I can't get over people complaining about the music, put the radio on or something !!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Or put the prog on the nights theres no live shows? Job done....    I have to say I did like it tho.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: And now for something completely different. YOU can be on TV. Tomorrow. : The hands were being shown in real time, but on a 5 minute delay so there must've been hands available to show which weren't shown? If it really was a case of no hands being available then you can just increase the delay to 10/15 minutes to ensure new hands are always available?  Apart from hands being repeated I thought it worked well.  I can't get over people complaining about the music, put the radio on or something !!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    This - but it is a good idea that would also work well for a start to finish SNG as stated in an earlier post
  • edited November 2014
    Good idea. It was on last night in the early hours and as i was playing at the time and against some of the players it was showing it was pretty fascinating 
  • edited November 2014
    Saw a bit of this yesterday, it's a great advert for people to come and play!!