You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Skybet freerolls?

Comments

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Skybet freerolls?:
    In Response to Re: Skybet freerolls? : Nice tips Hitman.....wish I'd took your advice! Goal opened the game up and Rooney scored......are you Mystic Meg in disguise? ;o)
    Posted by Timmy712
    Krushed it, nearly 1K profit, the 3.5goals plus @ 4 really made it for me!! spread over couple sites.
    All bets came in except the ENG/ENG halft/fullt, which I only had tickle on!

Next tip...
    Avoid the Eng Scot game, as I will not Breaking my promise to myself, of avoiding ANY friendlies , ALWAYS!!

May have a lil. look at Rooney bets, as these will be overpriced with Everyone thinking he will score at hatrick!!

Will look at value, may sell his position, for a small sweat,  but if honest may sit on recent profits, as been getting some good dog tips lately, wait to cane more of them.

...am sworn to silence on those now tho, lol
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Skybet freerolls? : Kerching!!  I decided to also go for 3-1 Engerland @16/1.  @Do7h   oh you of litte faith! ;-)  
    Posted by Glenelg
    Boom Pad!!!!!!!!!

Easy game!!

hope Poppy & others followed the assesments!
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Skybet freerolls? : Krushed it, nearly 1K profit, the 3.5goals plus @ 4 really made it for me!! spread over couple sites. All bets came in except the ENG/ENG halft/fullt, which I only had tickle on! Next tip... Avoid the Eng Scot game, as I will not be Breaking my promise to myself, of avoiding ANY friendlies , ALWAYS!! May have a lil. look at Rooney bets, as these will be overpriced with Everyone thinking he will score at hatrick!! Will look at value, may sell his position, for a small sweat,  but if honest may sit on recent profits, as been getting some good dog tips lately, wait to cane more of them. ...am sworn to silence on those now tho, lol
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

COUGH COUGH,

Opppss, Broke My Promise after glass of Wine with Dinner & decided Eng v Scotland can NEVER really be a friendly,

Never went as heavy, gutted  All Bets came home, Heater me!!
    Last 10 transactions in the last 14 days Balance Change    
    Date & Time Product Description Amount Held Funds Platform Detail
    18 Nov '14 at 19:27 Sports Betting Scotland v England (Wayne Rooney to Score and England to Win in 90 Mins) £70.00      
    18 Nov '14 at 19:25 Sports Betting Scotland v England (England -1) £300.00      
    18 Nov '14 at 19:25 Sports Betting Scotland v England (England +1) £28.57      
    18 Nov '14 at 19:21 Sports Betting Scotland v England (England) £50.00      
    18 Nov '14 at 19:20 Sports Betting Scotland v England (England) £105.00    
  • edited November 2014
    iv tried regging for this freeroll and it wont let me and iv earn well over 25 points in a day?
  • edited November 2014
    , Never went as heavy, gutted 
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Think yourself lucky that you can go in heavy...I am allowed peanuts  (and I literally mean this  its near pence than pounds) due to bet restrictions on my skybet..... Really it`s outrageous ...but what can you do.

Very well done mate!! always nice to see bets coming home.
  • edited November 2014

Is that how much you won or staked Dave?

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Skybet freerolls? : COUGH COUGH, Opppss, Broke My Promise after glass of Wine with Dinner & decided Eng v Scotland can NEVER really be a friendly,   
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Lolz  I had £5 on a red card  @ 9/2  which I thot was a banker.  After about 20 mins I nearly upped it. Also, had 3 x figures on 3-1!   TY Wayne.....Now THAT is tough to say.
  • edited November 2014
    iv tried regging for this freeroll and it wont let me and iv earn well over 25 points in a day?
    Posted by natry20111
    It's not the points you earn.  It's to do with how much you bet on Skybet over the week.  

EDIT:  Just checked and criteria has changed?  I think?   It's now 25 points in 24 hours. Confused.com
  • edited November 2014
    Has anyone got a copy of the payout tables? 
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Skybet freerolls? : It's not the points you earn.  It's to do with how much you bet on Skybet over the week.   EDIT:  Just checked and criteria has changed?  I think?   It's now 25 points in 24 hours. Confused.com
    Posted by Glenelg
    Got to get an e-mail invite.

Top 50 places win £1,000 worth of free bets for Sky Bet! This is a private tournament, players who have been contacted must earn 25 points in the past 24 hours to be able to register.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Skybet freerolls? : Got to get an e-mail invite. Top 50 places win £1,000 worth of free bets for Sky Bet! This is a private tournament , players who have been contacted must earn 25 points in the past 24 hours to be able to register.
    Posted by belsibub
    Ta Bels, 

I was trying to help Natry.  I just ended up confusing things.   IT's obvs "dual" qualification is required.  Seems it's e-mail + 25 points.  It's possible Natry hasn't recd e-mail.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Skybet freerolls? : Got to get an e-mail invite. Top 50 places win £1,000 worth of free bets for Sky Bet! This is a private tournament , players who have been contacted must earn 25 points in the past 24 hours to be able to register.
    Posted by belsibub
    Belsibub on the money when it comes to freerolls.

Stop butting in Pad ;)
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Skybet freerolls? : Belsibub on the money when it comes to freerolls. Stop butting in Pad ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

lolz   I was actually gonna delete my posts but thought that might confuse matters further.  sigh

ps nice bink last nite

• edited November 2014
    Posted by belsibub
    I'm pretty sure you have to earn 25 points on the day of the freeroll.

12. Players must earn 25 poker points per day to be considered eligible to play in the Freebet Freeroll. Points cannot be carried over to following days.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Skybet freerolls? : I'm pretty sure you have to earn 25 points on the day of the freeroll. 12. Players must earn 25 poker points per day to be considered eligible to play in the Freebet Freeroll. Points cannot be carried over to following days.
    Posted by Machka
    Mine copied & pasted from tourney lobby?
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Skybet freerolls? : Mine copied & pasted from tourney lobby?
    Posted by belsibub
    Mine was copied and pasted from the email T&Cs.

But I'm also sure late evening I earned 50+ points and could not register for the freeroll the following day.  I may be wrong, it has been known.
  • edited November 2014
    Yeah that's true. I played about £50's worth of tourneys on Monday night and it wouldn't let me enter on Tuesday. Had to frantically boot up some cash tables and spin ;)
  • edited November 2014
    Yeah that's true. I played about £50's worth of tourneys on Monday night and it wouldn't let me enter on Tuesday. Had to frantically boot up some cash tables and spin ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

RR is the future!   WHen ya need to "spin".

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Skybet freerolls? : Mine was copied and pasted from the email T&Cs. But I'm also sure late evening I earned 50+ points and could not register for the freeroll the following day.  I may be wrong, it has been known.
    Posted by Machka
    From top of e-mail(which is what most players will read)

Earn 25 Points
    Simply earn 25 Sky Poker REWARDS points within 24 hours of the tournament start time to qualify each day. 

Someone who cares & plays the freeroll (h maybe) could get onto customer care & find which it is & do some good for a change ;-).
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Skybet freerolls? : It's not the points you earn.  It's to do with how much you bet on Skybet over the week.   EDIT:  Just checked and criteria has changed?  I think?   It's now 25 points in 24 hours. Confused.com
    Posted by Glenelg
    thanks for the reply I don't use sky bet much il have to put the odd bet on
  • edited November 2014
    anyone got ideas for the premiership this weekend, i'm not sure what to put my free bets on?

• edited November 2014
    Banker Chelsea HOME win!!!

2-0 0r 3-0 if you want a score!!!
  • edited November 2014
    anyone got ideas for the premiership this weekend, i'm not sure what to put my free bets on?
    Posted by poppy765
    See above Pops, remember I'm on a betting heater.

Even had Brentford to beat my Fulham last nite 2-1, was very lively, but got home alive!!
  • edited November 2014
    Banker Chelsea HOME win!!! 2-0 0r 3-0 if you want a score!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Boom Costa!!!!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2014
    You really went out on a limb there Dave, predicting top of the league Chelsea to win at home ;)
  • edited November 2014
    2 Nov '14 at 13:19Sports BettingChelsea v West Brom (Chelsea -1)£-100.00 InternetView Receipt22 Nov '14 at 13:11Sports BettingChelsea v West Brom (Chelsea / Chelsea)£-100.00 InternetView Receipt22 Nov '14 at 13:10Sports BettingChelsea v West Brom (Chelsea 3-0)£-100.00 InternetView Receipt22 Nov '14 at 13:09Sports BettingChelsea v West Brom (Chelsea 2-0)£-100.00 InternetView Receipt22 Nov '14 at 13:09Sports BettingChelsea v West Brom (Chelsea)£-200.00 InternetView Receipt
  • edited November 2014
    not hard to predict chelsea win tbh they are 1/5 to win at home had them down to win 3-0 4-0  costa what odds 1st goal bet he was only like 2/1
  • edited November 2014
    You really went out on a limb there Dave, predicting top of the league Chelsea to win at home ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    yer, lol!!

YER, I must stop going out on such a limb!!!
    22 Nov '14 at 13:19Sports BettingChelsea v West Brom (Chelsea -1)£66.67 Internet 
    22 Nov '14 at 13:11Sports BettingChelsea v West Brom (Chelsea / Chelsea)£66.67 Internet 
    22 Nov '14 at 13:10Sports BettingChelsea v West Brom (Chelsea 3-0)£-100.00 Internet 
    22 Nov '14 at 13:09Sports BettingChelsea v West Brom (Chelsea 2-0)£450.00 Internet 
    22 Nov '14 at 13:09Sports BettingChelsea v West Brom (Chelsea)£44.44 Internet 
    ...mind you, ONE losing bet out of 5 placed aint bad........
    £521 ish profit, on £600 outlay, not bad, Sure things FTW!!

Someone, [Poppy, x], asked for an idea for their freebet, I gave em Banker & EXACT score 2-0 at 4.5.
    Me bad I guess!!
  • edited November 2014
    thanks hitman, i didn't see the thread in time unfortunately but tip top tips as always!
    (i went for the enhanced acc at 5/1 in the end which worked out fine). 
  • edited November 2014
    won a £20 freebet, anyone got any advice on what you can bet on with this?