You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Howyadoing?

edited November 2014 in Betting Chat
Minding my own business in DTD when I spotted someone I hadn't seen since January. Howyadoing? he enquired. I wish I could say 'Not so bad' I replied, but your horse has cost me and my mates a fortune. 

He came up with a couple of excuses. The day it was punted off the boards at Brighton it was his money, but the ground had gone too soft etc etc ... yer yer I thought. 

Anyways guess what? It runs tomorrow 1st race at Wolverhampton, and sorry, yep, it's 'trying'. Jockey is to bolt out of stall 11, (he said) and head straight for the rails and don't look back, go for it. He'll pay the fine for crossing over early he said. So I checked the prices, 16/1 with The Power was the best out there, so I took it. Told him I'd taken it, and he looked a bit miffed. Look I said, I'm in deep on this one, I need to re-coup, he was ok when I explained.

So I've just checked the race on line now I'm back in my hotel. It's drawn 3?? Wtf?? A much better draw yes, but what the hell is coming out of his mouth?? 

Well there u have it. Let's hope I'm 'notsobad tomoz night. Money in my Paddy account, and a boat load of chips in front of me. 

Comments