You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*** Sunday Night Live With Jules, Karl & Our Special Guest! ***

edited November 2014 in Poker Chat
Hey poker friends!

It's Sunday, it's the biggest night of online poker of the week, and I'll be back on the Sky Poker sofa from 7pm for another 5 hours of live TV action! The fantastic expert joining me, the smallest presenter on the team, with his expert analysis and poker banter, is the tallest man on the team, Mr Karl Mahrenholz! Let's hope they've got my booster seat ready for the show again. (Actual truth - it's very necessary).

We will also be joined by a very special guest tonight, he's best known for his high stakes cash play in both NLH & PLO, and you'll also have recently been watching his face on our Sky Poker 6 Max coverage currently airing on Sky Sports... have you guessed the guest yet?! Ofcourse, it's the one and only David Nicholson aka @lildavefish

We'll be doing a bit of a cash masterclass tonight with Dave, so make sure you get any questions in now, or any cash hands you want us to look at for you as well. 

We will also show coverage of our main event tonight, the huge £15K Super Roller!

I'll update you before we go live with the full show run down and a topic for discussion too. 

In the meantime though, get your questions and comments in for Dave & Karl here:

email: skyopen@bskyb.com
tweet: @skypoker #skypokertv
or post here on the forum!

See you at 7! 
Jules xx

Comments

• edited November 2014
    Hi all, looking forward to a good show this evening as ever.

Ul to lil Dave as he had a v good run in the WPT500 and bust in like 20th for a huge chip lead pot!
    ouch!

Just wondering what was the bust out exit hand?

cheers

macapaca
  • edited November 2014
    Woo! It's time to go live! 

Here's how the show shapes up:

7pm-8pm - Thursday's Sky Sports Bounty Hunter Final Table

8pm - 10pm - Live hands from tonight's £15K Super Roller!

10pm - Midnight - It's our cash master class! Loads of action from the Mastercash tables!

And the topic for discussion tonight guys!!! The next UKPC dates have been announced for the £500K main event! 25th Feb - March 1st at Dusk Til Dawn in Nottingham. Now the intriguing thing is, none of the side events are yet to be announced so we want YOU to tell us what the BEST side event ever could be?

Get in touch!

Email: skyopen@bskyb.com
    Tweet: @skypoker #skypokertv

We are going live in approximately 6 minutes! Xx
  • edited November 2014
    have a good show guys
    can you look at a hand for me i was fancy playing a little agresive would you of checked nehind on the river?
    #839278070master cash 24
    also wish me luck in the ukpc final tonight im in for the giant cost of £1
  • edited November 2014
    Does Dave perfer 6max or full ring. Is six max just aan adrenalin thing
  • edited November 2014
    How about a limit tounament then as a side event
  • edited November 2014
    none of the side events are yet to be announced so we want YOU to tell us what the BEST side event ever could be?

The return of the SPT's or Viva Las Vegas
  • edited November 2014
    evening all great show.

being able to multi table, cash tables seem to be filled with tight passive.

Q. what hands would you recommend calling against these nits if i'm sitting in the blinds?

also how do you play these post flop?
  • edited November 2014
    managed to late reg into the main,wish me luck guys im gonna need it!!
  • edited November 2014
    hi can you show me hand number 839,359,121 from the 15k main event please,just won a big pot and would like to see what i was called down with,think i might of rivered a straight with ak against aq with 2 pairs,thanks
  • edited November 2014
    sHOULD I PASS FLOP. CARD BLOCKERS PLEASE
    16/11/2014 21:17839361989Hold'em£15k Super RollerNo Limit60.00/120.009140.0031357.50-8945.00Details
  • edited November 2014
    hi there ive gained entry into the 16k bounty hunter throough freeroll for tomorow just wanted some advice on hpow i should play to start to build a nice stack to go further on deep into the tournement as i havent played a big tournament for ages
  • edited November 2014
    question when playing deepstack cash and youre dealt small to mid pocket pairs in the small blind and you have been raised say 3x and got 1 other call and its on you would you be tempted to 3 bet or flat. same goes for mid stages tournies i always struggle to decide what to do with mid pairs
  • edited November 2014
    Thanks for showing that bluff with the 3's before, i've been out of position to them for the last hour it's been a nightmare haha. Still hanging in here though wish me luck i need a good hand 
  • edited November 2014
    Pretty sure I'd fold the 2nd nut flush here, not involved in play by the river but was some serious action. Both players are regs who are pretty good. Would you fold if you were Donttelmum?

Hand id on Mastercash 1 #839427744

• edited November 2014
    The Events I would most like to see at the UKPC are Omaha Hi Lo & Open Faced Chinese.
  • edited November 2014
    Hi Jules,

Karl and Dave said it would have been interesting to see what i would have done had a 5 or 7 fell on the River re: the hand where i have A3 s and hit two pair on the river.

In all honesty I would probably still have called the all in as i am a bit spewey with my chips....

Great show by the way