You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Double Tournament Guarantees Starting Tonight!

edited November 2014 in Poker Chat

Yes- Double Rewards keeps on rocking in Week 3 of November with a beauty.

Every one of our 8pm main events from Monday to Friday has had it's prizepool DOUBLED.

So- same buy-in, DOUBLE the prizepool.

Can't argue with that.

I'm going to play the Monday main tonight, which I haven't done in absolutely ages, so looking forward to it.

And the Monday main tonight is THIS... 

The £16,000 B/Hunter

20:00 - 17 NovCash Prize Pool£14650Heads Prize Pool£1350Buyin + Fee£30 + £3DOUBLE BOOST! 50% of the buy-in goes into the prize pool, the other 50% on your head. Knock out a player and keep 75% of their head value, the other 25% is added to yours to defend! 12 minute blinds, 2000 chips, late registration until end of level 6.

I'll obvs also be playing the 8.30 mini to give myself a chance of winning bonus money in the Sky Poker jackpot. Hope to see you all there later. 

I'll be playing under the alias 'ricorford'. Come and say hello (and donate some chips)!

Comments

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Double Tournament Guarantees Starting Tonight!:
    Yes- Double Rewards keeps on rocking in Week 3 of November with a beauty.   Every one of our 8pm main events from Monday to Friday has had it's prizepool DOUBLED.   So- same buy-in, DOUBLE the prizepool.   Can't argue with that.   I'm going to play the Monday main tonight, which I haven't done in absolutely ages, so looking forward to it.   And the Monday main tonight is THIS...  The £16,000 B/Hunter   20:00 - 17 Nov Cash Prize Pool £14650 Heads Prize Pool £1350 Buyin + Fee £30 + £3 DOUBLE BOOST! 50% of the buy-in goes into the prize pool, the other 50% on your head. Knock out a player and keep 75% of their head value, the other 25% is added to yours to defend! 12 minute blinds, 2000 chips, late registration until end of level 6. I'll obvs also be playing the 8.30 mini to give myself a chance of winning bonus money in the Sky Poker jackpot. Hope to see you all there later.    I'll be playing under the alias 'ricorford'. Come and say hello (and donate some chips)!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    And if you play the main......................
  • edited November 2014
    Suppose we could donate to you for a change.
  • edited November 2014

In all week. Gl us taking part.

Need a bink to pay off this business class holiday to Vegas I have booked....ahem ;)

• edited November 2014
    Hey Rich.

Best of luck Tonight Sir

Just a quick reminder for you though........It's NOT a RE-BUY so don't go donking those chips off early thinking you can just top up :)

On another Note.........If you are available to play the "Orfordable Deepstack" this or any Friday 7.10pm 10 seater.....as you are the founder of this tournament you are cordially invited to play.

It gets over 100 Runners nowadays with the added prizes sky give us and it would be a great boost to the tourney if you were able to make an appearance again one day.

Again Best of Luck Tonight - RIP up the Felt
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Double Tournament Guarantees Starting Tonight!:
    In Response to Double Tournament Guarantees Starting Tonight! : And if you play the main......................
    Posted by Glenelg
    ....make sure you know the hand rankings?
  • edited November 2014
    Suppose we could donate to you for a change.
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    That would be nice.

'tis Xmas, after all. (Well it is according to all the TV commercials).
  • edited November 2014
    In all week. Gl us taking part. Need a bink to pay off this business class holiday to Vegas I have booked....ahem ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Nice brag post.

I need a bink to pay off all the non-binks I've done so far this year.
  • edited November 2014
    Hey Rich. Best of luck Tonight Sir Just a quick reminder for you though........It's  NOT a RE-BUY so don't go donking those chips off early thinking you can just top up :) On another Note.........If you are available to play the "Orfordable Deepstack" this or any Friday 7.10pm 10 seater.....as you are the founder of this tournament you are cordially invited to play. It gets over 100 Runners nowadays with the added prizes sky give us and it would be a great boost to the tourney if you were able to make an appearance again one day. Again Best of Luck Tonight - RIP up the Felt
    Posted by POKERTREV
    I like the way you subtly put the letters R.I.P. in relation to my poker.

I'm never aorund to play poker on a Friday Trev, unfortunately. Always with the family then.

If ever through some quirk of the diary I'm not though and I'm free to play poker on the site, I will sign up to the Orfordable. 

I've definitely played it before- but a very, very, long time ago.

Also, I don't want to embarrass everyone by coming in for just one week and crushing it, like I did with the £2.20 Deepstack . ;-)
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Double Tournament Guarantees Starting Tonight!:
    Yes- Double Rewards keeps on rocking in Week 3 of November with a beauty.   Every one of our 8pm main events from Monday to Friday has had it's prizepool DOUBLED.   So- same buy-in, DOUBLE the prizepool.   Can't argue with that.   I'm going to play the Monday main tonight, which I haven't done in absolutely ages, so looking forward to it.   And the Monday main tonight is THIS...  The £16,000 B/Hunter   20:00 - 17 Nov Cash Prize Pool £14650 Heads Prize Pool £1350 Buyin + Fee £30 + £3 DOUBLE BOOST! 50% of the buy-in goes into the prize pool, the other 50% on your head. Knock out a player and keep 75% of their head value, the other 25% is added to yours to defend! 12 minute blinds, 2000 chips, late registration until end of level 6. I'll obvs also be playing the 8.30 mini to give myself a chance of winning bonus money in the Sky Poker jackpot. Hope to see you all there later.    I'll be playing under the alias 'ricorford'. Come and say hello (and donate some chips)!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    rofl.

That is all.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Double Tournament Guarantees Starting Tonight! : rofl. That is all.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Dear Poker Gods,

If ever I was going to hit that jackpot table, now would be a good time...

Amen.
  • edited November 2014
    don't forget the Monday night institution that is FORUM DTD Rich
  • edited November 2014
    Only just got in from work, Chris. Soz!

I'm starting the main event at the one hour break with 1,190 chips approx 14 BBs. D'oh!