You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

weekend football

edited November 2014 in Betting Chat
Ok so im trying to pick a bet out for a free bet from one of the freerolls and seen Notts County vs Yeovil and looking some advice from someone who knows anything about the lower leagues if this is a good shout. Notts county are 11/10 (or 2.10) to win which to me sounds like a really good price.

County are sitting 4th and yeovil are rock bottom. County have won 6 of their last 7 and only lost 1 of their last 10 in the league. Yeovil on the other hand havent won in 8 games, have lost 6 of them and have only 1 win in their last 10.

Was gonna stick the bet on a double of county and newcastle (considering arsenal too) as a treble.

Double would get me £107 back
Treble would get me £270 back.

£40 free bet.

Mods: can you move this to betting chat

Comments

• edited November 2014
    I prefer Fleetwood at home to Walsall @ 13/10 but Notts @ 11/10 is not bad.
  • edited November 2014
    Betting Chat or The Football Corner , not Poker is it?
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to weekend football:
    Ok so im trying to pick a bet out for a free bet from one of the freerolls and seen Notts County vs Yeovil and looking some advice from someone who knows anything about the lower leagues if this is a good shout. Notts county are 11/10 (or 2.10) to win which to me sounds like a really good price. County are sitting 4th and yeovil are rock bottom. County have won 6 of their last 7 and only lost 1 of their last 10 in the league. Yeovil on the other hand havent won in 8 games, have lost 6 of them and have only 1 win in their last 10. Was gonna stick the bet on a double of county and newcastle (considering arsenal too) as a treble. Double would get me £107 back Treble would get me £270 back. £40 free bet. Mods: can you move this to betting chat
    Posted by jdsallstar
    Consider it done JD.