You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New BBV thread template

Just to make things easier for people to post in this section i have come up with a thread template so as to keep it simple and easy to use

Thread title: These should be as inflammatory as possible with suggestions of illegality and corruption

Opening post: This should be quite short but even more inflammatory than the title. It should state matters of opinion as if they are absolute fact. And most importantly contain absolutely no evidence to back up the claim.

Further posts: When your view is questioned by anyone during the thread all replies should be very curt and extremely aggressive. Do not forget to include the key phrases in here. Such as   "It is obvious that"  "sky cronie" and  " i do not need to proove it because i am right".

Hopefully this will help all new threads in this section and allow them to procedd properly

Comments

• edited November 2014
    In Response to New BBV thread template:
      Just to make things easier for people to post in this section i have come up with a thread template so as to keep it simple and easy to use  Thread title: These should be as inflammatory as possible with suggestions of illegality and corruption  Opening post: This should be quite short but even more inflammatory than the title. It should state matters of opinion as if they are absolute fact. And most importantly contain absolutely no evidence to back up the claim.  Further posts: When your view is questioned by anyone during the thread all replies should be very curt and extremely aggressive. Do not forget to include the key phrases in here. Such as   "It is obvious that"  "sky cronie" and  " i do not need to proove it because i am right".   Hopefully this will help all new threads in this section and allow them to procedd properly
    Posted by Talon
    it seems you missed the main one Colin.................... "SORT IT OUT SKY":P

• edited November 2014
    Excellent post.

May I request that a threat to leave the site is also included, just for completeness? Rarely actually carried out, obviously.
  • edited November 2014

Thank you guys for pointing out those glaring omissions from my op. Need to put more thought into these

Must try harder
  • edited November 2014
    Just another sky reg trying to undermine the legitimate concerns of us poker players. I'm off.  #sortitoutsky
  • edited November 2014
    If mulitple posting it should run a theme - A good example of this was used rrecently - BS tournament 1, Bs tournament 2 etc etc

• edited November 2014
    the post should also be baddly spelled poorly constructued and with little or no THOUGHT for punctaiotion and or the erroneoues use of the caps lok KEY wherever they chooose to useit
    paragraphs are evidently not important either
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: New BBV thread template:
    the post should also be baddly spelled poorly constructued and with little or no THOUGHT for punctaiotion and or the erroneoues use of the caps lok KEY wherever they chooose to useit paragraphs are evidently not important either
    Posted by Slipwater
    :)