You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Can't deposit any1else having trouble!

edited November 2014 in Poker Chat
Tried too deposit yesterday through netteller(have too use it now and again when my bank is empty and i can,t get too it as i stay in a vilage with no bank here). got an error message saying can not connect too nett so just thought maybe got my code wrong or somthing and tried again but nothing so go on too live help too see if they can do anything and get told its a problem with netteller and that transactions are being put as pending but not being processed so i go thats ok i can go too the bank in the morning and then deposit that way.

So thats what i did went out this morning and go too the bank come home load up the laptop and click deposit and it comes up telling me that i have reached my deposit limit and cannot make another deposit! Now i know that i have not deposited nowhere near my limit so i go too live chat and ask what is going on now they say there is no problem and i should just register a bank card and deposit that way as netteller is getting phased out so i tell him i have a bank card registered but cant deposit as i'am at my limit.

He then proceeds too log into my account and sees himself that my limit is reached even although i have not deposited anywhere near my limit he even asked for my 3 digit security code too try and do a deposit from his side(not sure he should have asked for this/or if i should have given him it)which he could not as it came up i had reached my limit.and then tells me that there is nothing they can do and at this time it could be a few weeks for a fix is what the engineers have said

So now i need too sit and wait for non deposits too dissappear before i can acctually make a deposit and play feel this is something that there should be somthing they could do i.e reset the deposit limit as they know i have not reached it and then i can deposit from my bank and play.

Let people know that they are phasing out netteller so people will stop using it.

even reset my points and give me my bonus payment early only £11 but stakes i play would get me a few games

just thought i would ask if any1 else has had any problems with this?

Oh well where too play till this gets sorted at least i have a entry in the bounty hunter tommorrow :@)

Comments