You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Freerolls

edited November 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi. Little bit confused as to why when I click on the freeroll tournament tab it's saying 'No tournaments'. Is this the same for everybody else? Or is it just my computer? There used to be constant freerolls throughout the day, even if they were just the £20 gtd ones. All the other tabs are fine......Any help appreciated!

Comments

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Freerolls:
    Hi. Little bit confused as to why when I click on the freeroll tournament tab it's saying 'No tournaments'. Is this the same for everybody else? Or is it just my computer? There used to be constant freerolls throughout the day, even if they were just the £20 gtd ones. All the other tabs are fine......Any help appreciated!
    Posted by Timmy712
    Hi Timmy

There are plenty of freerolls in the lobby so...

The most likely thing is that you have a lobby filter applied or, less likely, you have the tab of Omaha hi-lo selected. Have a look and if you dont manage to solve it, pop back on here.

Hope that helps.

Sky Poker

• edited November 2014

Hi Timmy,

Just to confirm that, I can see 5 "open" Freerolls in the Lobby at the moment, each for £20.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Freerolls:
    Hi Timmy, Just to confirm that, I can see 5 "open" Freerolls in the Lobby at the moment, each for £20.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thankyou Tikay! It seems I had the high stakes filter on for some reason (maybe I was dreaming!), selected Micro and now I can see the freerolls.
    Cheers for your help :o)
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Freerolls:
    In Response to Re: Freerolls : Thankyou Tikay! It seems I had the high stakes filter on for some reason (maybe I was dreaming!), selected Micro and now I can see the freerolls. Cheers for your help :o)
    Posted by Timmy712
    You are very welcome Timmy.

I think, on odd occasions, the filters seem to reset themselves.

There are generally Freerolls every day, & I'm sure that is likely to continue.
  • edited November 2014
    With my poker-point bankroll I could play the high stakes freerolls.

Sorry, just a bit of a sick brag ;-)