You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

mad mad run

Ive never posted on Brags, beats and varience so I figured after tonights action I would. I had been playing all night when I picked up AA AA and KK in a 3 minute spell. All the hands went all in and all held up on a 50/50 action table. I was pretty happy as Id been running terribly with my last six AA hands being cracked by sets. I am hoping this run will hold for a good while.

im not sure how to upload the hands if anyone could advise me how to do so Ill post them

kind regards

Comments

• edited November 2014

Well done Joe, three premiums back to back is one of those things we remember forever.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to mad mad run:
    Ive never posted on Brags, beats and varience so I figured after tonights action I would. I had been playing all night when I picked up AA AA and KK in a 3 minute spell. All the hands went all in and all held up on a 50/50 action table. I was pretty happy as Id been running terribly with my last six AA hands being cracked by sets. I am hoping this run will hold for a good while. im not sure how to upload the hands if anyone could advise me how to do so Ill post them kind regards
    Posted by pacificjoe
    Glad to see someone posting a brag post rather than the normal beats post (although I see that you did have a little mention of AA s being cracked by sets, but I'll let that slide).

AA and KK are actually quite good hands but you'd never think it if you just read BBV posts!