You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ignore this thread

having read this several times i really cant understand what you are trying to say.

You entered a bigger tournament than you normally would, made a very nice profit, are very happy with the way you played and are yet disappointed.

Doesnt make any sense whatsoever to me. Try entering 5 tournamens in a row making great decisions all the way and still not get within 100 places of the money then maybe you can feel disappointed.

The most important thing is how well you played and that is all. continual good play will yield results. The concept of not winning more than you did should never be entering your head at all.

Simple fact. You had about 3-4 hours of good fun in a tourny and made £150 profit. This is something to be enjoyed and relished. This is the good buzz that this game can give. 

If you can only see negatives from this then i dont think this is the game for you

Comments

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Variance sucks + Opinions on taking shots and any kind of replies:
      having read this several times i really cant understand what you are trying to say.  You entered a bigger tournament than you normally would, made a very nice profit, are very happy with the way you played and are yet disappointed.  Doesnt make any sense whatsoever to me. Try entering 5 tournamens in a row making great decisions all the way and still not get within 100 places of the money then maybe you can feel disappointed.  The most important thing is how well you played and that is all. continual good play will yield results. The concept of not winning more than you did should never be entering your head at all.  Simple fact. You had about 3-4 hours of good fun in a tourny and made £150 profit. This is something to be enjoyed and relished. This is the good buzz that this game can give.   If you can only see negatives from this then i dont think this is the game for you
    Posted by Talon

talon always talks sense +1 to his comments

and you really should take onboard what he says