You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker Points Freerolls

Sky,

Why don't you have a big monthly Freeroll for a large poker point entry of 1000 poker points or a major satellite game to a major tourney?

What do we do with all our poker points?

Comments

• edited December 2014
    I came to the forum for the first time today to get an answer to a similar question. The points only seem to be available to play £20 mtt freerolls. Kind of redundant once out of the micros since the main prize is less than most buy-in. Even a store to get some Skypoker merch would be good if no tourneys (especially for me since I'm a merchwhore). Seems like a pointless exercise to collect points as it is. Apart for rakeback that is.

BTW is there anyone from Skypoker here to answer any of these questions regularly? I have looked at a few questions here but most seem to just be left unanswered, without even a response from a rep acknowledging it and saying they are going to look into it.
  • edited December 2014
    Why ae the 4.00pm, 5.00pm and 6.00pm freerolls now private, I cannot play them anymore.
    Thanks
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Poker Points Freerolls:
    Why ae the 4.00pm, 5.00pm and 6.00pm freerolls now private, I cannot play them anymore. Thanks
    Posted by sootums
    they are NOT private, for some of them you need a balance of £5 in your account and for the others you have to have gained 10 .... sometimes 5 poker points in the previous 24 hours

i think the 3 highlighted ones are the ones that require a £5 balance not too shabby for free seats tbh

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Poker Points Freerolls:
    In Response to Re: Poker Points Freerolls : they are NOT private, for some of them you need a balance of £5 in your account and for the others you have to have gained 10 .... sometimes 5 poker points in the previous 24 hours i think the 3 highlighted ones are the ones that require a £5 balance not too shabby for free seats tbh
    Posted by scouse_red
    Thanks that explains it.