You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

thoughts on turn???

edited November 2014 in The Poker Clinic
mrdavies Small blind   £0.10 £0.10 £78.88
1jaxonray1 Big blind   £0.20 £0.30 £39.47
  Your hole cards
  • K
  • K

pixie919 Fold        
tappazuki Call   £0.20 £0.50 £34.85
mrdavies Raise   £0.70 £1.20 £78.18
1jaxonray1 Fold        
tappazuki Call   £0.60 £1.80 £34.25
Flop

• Q

mrdavies Check        
tappazuki Bet   £1.80 £3.60 £32.45
mrdavies Call   £1.80 £5.40 £76.38
Turn

mrdavies Check        
tappazuki Bet   £32.20 £37.60 £0.25

Comments

• edited November 2014
    I had stacked him maybe 4 hands earlier and he was rasing like 7quid pre and potting every street for the hands after??

Is it worth the risk calling this turn? I personally think theres too much out there he can hit, and I think he has put me on a big hand thats why hes shoved?!
  • edited November 2014
    Without any reads then its an easy fold as it looks like a 2pair, set, straight or small flush. if he is playing as uncoventionally as you say then it just all comes down to any tells you have picked up but there is so much out there that you are already behind to that i think you just have to fold and even if he has bluffed you, you will know over time you will be making money off him
  • edited November 2014
    I did fold, he wasnt playing like that until he went on tilt, when i stacked him he had just lost another buy in prior to that so was playing crazy..

I think it was one of them occassions were he wasnt bluffing but wanted you to think he was!
  • edited November 2014
    good fold - at best he has AQ with nut flush draw - bet size vs pot means easy fold - well done
  • edited November 2014
    Can't believe you'd even consider folding after describing the players recent actions and the steam coming out of his ears.
  • edited November 2014
    its a fold lol!
  • edited November 2014
    You said yourself he'd been stacked by you and someone else just prior and was clearly on tilt and ''playing crazy'', I honestly don't see how we pass this given that info.

I know sometimes they will rock up with the goods but if they have it this time then wp gg.
  • edited November 2014
    Regardless of the turn decision - if he's playing that way then why have you raised so small pre-flop (OOP) and then not c-bet the flop?

I'd be betting larger pre even under normal circumstances, but this sounds like an easy way to get max value by bumping it up to £1.20 or even more.

Not sure why you have given up control of the pot... unless you were trying to induce this sort of play, in which case we have to follow through and call?