You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Help with free bonus exclusive offer

edited November 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi guys,

Apologies if this is in the wrong place but i just looked on and an exclusive offer popped up saying i had a mystery bonus and all i had to do was input DOWNLOAD in the promotions section.  However reading the smallprint it said must be redeemed before 16 Nov 14!!!  I play nearly every day and have never had this come up previously.

Any one else have this issue?

D96

Comments

• edited November 2014
    Exactly same for me too, when I logged on about half an hour ago.
  • edited November 2014
    I just had this same thing, what a troll :(
  • edited November 2014
    Me too - I wouldn't care but I just sold my time machine on ebay the other day :(
  • edited November 2014
    yup me too. I was gonna ask customer services about it. guess they must be already aware if its happening to everybody
  • edited November 2014
    saves me writing a post re this,
    also when i log into live help i get two pop ups when its trying to conect me to the live help (after filling in the relevent infor i.e name email addy) and neither of these pop up ends up with any live support
    regards
    Iah
  • edited November 2014
    We have made aware of this and it is an expired offer from the 16th, we have passed this on to the Marketing Team to investigate

skys customer care response
  • edited November 2014
    Did anyone receive this offer prior to the  16th?
  • edited November 2014
    Your Exclusive Offer!We've got an exclusive mystery bonus for you at Sky Poker.Enter the promo code DOWNLOAD in the Promotions section of My AccountYour free poker token will be in your account ready to use on any tournamentEnter the code before midnight on Wednesday 16th November. Token can only be redeemed once. If you enter a tournament that is of a lesser value than that of your token you will forfeit the remaining value of the token.
    just received that message when i logged in in a pop up window when i entered the promo code it didnt accept.  Just had a look in my email and didnt receive any emails about this either so not sure.
    It also mentions about a sky poker tour.
    Join us on our Sky Poker Tour. This year's tour prize pool is a guaranteed £250,000!
    So im thinking maybe this was a promotion from a couple of years ago.ning value of the token.
  • edited November 2014
    Hello Everybody,

Thank you for raising this both on here and with our customer service team. Apologies but this seems to be an old piece of content that has presented itself on the site from 3 years ago.

Can anybody advise if they are still seeing this?

Thanks
    Sam
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Help with free bonus exclusive offer:
    Hello Everybody, Thank you for raising this both on here and with our customer service team. Apologies but this seems to be an old piece of content that has presented itself on the site from 3 years ago. Can anybody advise if they are still seeing this? Thanks Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    All present and correct Sam.  Or, not present as it may be.