You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Increased Tournament Guarantees!

edited January 2015 in Poker Chat

Upon recent review of our nightly Main & Mini events - we have been extra generous and have increased guarantees galore! Check out the Magnificent Seven promotions page to see what's changed.

The table below shows the old vs the new guarantees - click to open in a larger view.

You're welcome & enjoy!

Comments

• edited November 2014
    Dear Kirsty.
    Unless you are planning to re-name this promo "The Magnificent SIX" can I draw your attention to the last tournament on the list.................. "OLD = 10K - NEW = 10K.

A Typo....?.........or..........No increase in the guarantee at all?

I expect this type of thing from Orford, but really? it's a bit too early to be picking up his bad habits :)

Yours Sincerely
    Pokertrev
    (Sent anonymously Via my iPhone from an unknown location:)
  • edited November 2014
    Its magnificent 7 as its 7 MTTs per night.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Increased Tournament Guarantees!:
    Dear Kirsty. Unless you are planning to re-name this promo "The Magnificent SIX" can I draw your attention to the last tournament on the list.................. "OLD = 10K - NEW = 10K.   A Typo....?.........or..........No increase in the guarantee at all? I expect this type of thing from Orford, but really? it's a bit too early to be picking up his bad habits :) Yours Sincerely Pokertrev (Sent anonymously Via my iPhone from an unknown location:)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Hi POKERTREV,

Yes the promotions page is named Magnificent Seven purely due to the fact it's seven MTT's a night. 

Thanks for keeping me on my toes though :)

Kirsty
  • edited November 2014
    Hey SkyKirsty

If every post you do revolves around boosting gurantees i think your going to make a fair few fans here !
  • edited January 2015
    More boosted tournament guarantees!

We're adding MORE money to the Magnificent Seven tournaments!

9pm - The Big Bounty Hunter: WAS £2000 Monday - Wednesday NOW £2500!
     The Big Bounty Hunter: WAS £3000 Thursday - Sunday NOW £3500!

9.30pm - Bounty Hunter: WAS £2000 - NOW £2500 Guaranteed!

10.30pm - Speed Bounty Hunter: WAS £1500 - NOW £2000 Guaranteed!

Check out the full schedule on the Magnficent Seven promotions page here.
  • edited January 2015
    thats all very well but what about the cheapy deepies they deserve an increase too,the 50 extra on the 6 o clock bh is great but us diehards who play the cheap deepies deserve an increase,imho ofc
  • edited January 2015
    thats all very well but what about the cheapy deepies they deserve an increase too,the 50 extra on the 6 o clock bh is great but us diehards who play the cheap deepies deserve an increase,imho ofc
    Posted by stokefc
    Morning Stoke,

Our tournament lobby is constantly being looked at and improved for our players. I will definitely pass this feedback on - many thanks!

Kind Regards,
    Kirsty
  • edited January 2015
    thank you kirsty much appreciated
  • edited January 2015
    EVEN MORE TOURNAMENT GUARANTEES BOOSTED!

We've been upping the guarantee of tournaments left, right and center recently... and here's some more!

8pm Main Event: Bounty Hunter (Monday, Friday & Saturday's only)

What was originally a £10,000 guarantee is now £12,000! That's an extra £6000 we've added to your favourite tournaments every week!

The first boosted guarantee starts tonight! Make sure you don't miss out by registering here.

Enjoy!
  • edited January 2015
    EVEN MORE TOURNAMENT GUARANTEES BOOSTED! We've been upping the guarantee of tournaments left, right and center recently... and here's some more! 8pm Main Event: Bounty Hunter (Monday, Friday & Saturday's only) What was originally a £10,000 guarantee is now £12,000! That's an extra £6000 we've added to your favourite tournaments every week! The first boosted guarantee starts tonight! Make sure you don't miss out by  registering here. Enjoy!
    Posted by SkyKirsty

Hi Kirsty

Nice to see the guarantees being increased-more traffic is good.

However, constant improvements require regular checking. I was playing in a qualifier for the 12k today-tourny number 10436243. There were 11 entrants (£6.60 plus 60), and a £72.60 prize pool-2 seats guaranteed.

I came 3rd, and received nothing-I am fairly sure 2 x £33 does not equal £72.60! Only £66 was distributed.

I don't need the £6.60-please ask Sky to donate the £6.60 it has accidentally taken to charity. However, I am slightly disappointed that an error of this sort is possible.
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Increased Tournament Guarantees! : Hi Kirsty Nice to see the guarantees being increased-more traffic is good. However, constant improvements require regular checking. I was playing in a qualifier for the 12k today-tourny number 10436243. There were 11 entrants (£6.60 plus 60), and a £72.60 prize pool-2 seats guaranteed. I came 3rd, and received nothing-I am fairly sure 2 x £33 does not equal £72.60! Only £66 was distributed. I don't need the £6.60-please ask Sky to donate the £6.60 it has accidentally taken to charity. However, I am slightly disappointed that an error of this sort is possible.
    Posted by Essexphil
    Hi Essexphil,

Apologies to hear that you’ve had this experience. I have checked with our Tournament Operations team and they reported that they had been experiencing anomalies with certain satellite payouts this weekend. 

This issue should now be resolved and you have been credited with the remaining £6.60. Thank you for contacting us as we strive to ensure we optimise every customer’s experience.

Again, apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Kind Regards,

Kirsty
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Increased Tournament Guarantees! : Hi Essexphil, Apologies to hear that you’ve had this experience. I have checked with our Tournament Operations team and they reported that they had been experiencing anomalies with certain satellite payouts this weekend.  This issue should now be resolved and you have been credited with the remaining £6.60. Thank you for contacting us as we strive to ensure we optimise every customer’s experience. Again, apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Kind Regards, Kirsty
    Posted by SkyKirsty

Thanks-though hope no-one else has been short-changed via these "anomalies"....this should not have been possible

Kind regards

Phil