You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CUSTOMER SERVICE ON SKY POKER

edited November 2014 in Poker Chat

Since most people only usually comment on subjects like this when they have cause to complain about something I just thought I would take a moment to commend Sky Poker on their Customer Service.

I also play on other sites one of which has recently had serious on going disconnection issues with players being locked out of tournaments and blinded away - this is infuriating enough but what is worse is the awful level of customer service which amounts to complete neglect - no automatic refunds (you have to email them with a request and then you are lucky if you ever get a reply) and just generic responses from moderators to forum post which basically just amount to being fobbed off.

This is one aspect of the site that Sky in my opinion do better than anyone else with representatives on the forum responding promptly to any complaints/issues - and people like Tikay that you can always reach out to for assistance. My experience is that Sky and its community aspect makes its players feel looked after and appreciated better than any other so this is just a post to say thank you and well done because my experience on this other site has taught me how infuriating it can be when this is not the case.

P.S. The only reason I play on other sites is because of the lack of enough well structured MTT'S (ie deepstacks) on Sky so that would be my only gripe. If more of these can be offered I for one would have no reason to take any business elsewhere.

Comments

• edited November 2014
    In Response to CUSTOMER SERVICE ON SKY POKER:
    Since most people only usually comment on subjects like this when they have cause to complain about something I just thought I would take a moment to commend Sky Poker on their Customer Service. I also play on other sites one of which has recently had serious on going disconnection issues with players being locked out of tournaments and blinded away - this is infuriating enough but what is worse is the awful level of customer service which amounts to complete neglect - no automatic refunds (you have to email them with a request and then you are lucky if you ever get a reply) and just generic responses from moderators to forum post which basically just amount to being fobbed off. This is one aspect of the site that Sky in my opinion do better than anyone else with representatives on the forum responding promptly to any complaints/issues - and people like Tikay that you can always reach out to for assistance. My experience is that Sky and its community aspect makes its players feel looked after and appreciated better than any other so this is just a post to say thank you and well done because my experience on this other site has taught me how infuriating it can be when this is not the case. P.S. The only reason I play on other sites is because of the lack of enough well structured MTT'S (ie deepstacks) on Sky so that would be my only gripe. If more of these can be offered I for one would have no reason to take any business elsewhere.
    Posted by MATT8
    this +1

• edited November 2014
    Nice post Matt. I totally agree. 
    It's good that you can actually talk to someone here as opposed to having emails going back and forth.
    They have a very tough job and I've always been happy with how they have dealt with any issues that I've had.
    When we see the rant posts about CC we only hear one side of things. 
    I strongly suspect that the people whining about CC have not always appeoached them in the most pleasant of manners to begin with. 
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to CUSTOMER SERVICE ON SKY POKER:
    Since most people only usually comment on subjects like this when they have cause to complain about something I just thought I would take a moment to commend Sky Poker on their Customer Service. I also play on other sites one of which has recently had serious on going disconnection issues with players being locked out of tournaments and blinded away - this is infuriating enough but what is worse is the awful level of customer service which amounts to complete neglect - no automatic refunds (you have to email them with a request and then you are lucky if you ever get a reply) and just generic responses from moderators to forum post which basically just amount to being fobbed off. This is one aspect of the site that Sky in my opinion do better than anyone else with representatives on the forum responding promptly to any complaints/issues - and people like Tikay that you can always reach out to for assistance. My experience is that Sky and its community aspect makes its players feel looked after and appreciated better than any other so this is just a post to say thank you and well done because my experience on this other site has taught me how infuriating it can be when this is not the case. P.S. The only reason I play on other sites is because of the lack of enough well structured MTT'S (ie deepstacks) on Sky so that would be my only gripe. If more of these can be offered I for one would have no reason to take any business elsewhere.
    Posted by MATT8
    +2

Sky Poker's Customer Care is better than any other site I have played on, by miles.