You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

"riggies"

edited November 2014 in Poker Chat

That's my new word of the week.

I saw it yesterday, whilst ploughing through the "Collected, It's Rigged" Debate on 2+2, which fascinates, bemuses, bewilders, & bamboozles in equal measure.

I'm addicted to reading that sort of stuff, especially on Sky Poker, & I've no idea why. I'm never rude to them, they are entitled to their view. I do sometimes ask them, after they say "I lost with Aces 23 times running" to prove it. They never ever do, so I leave it at that. 

Anyway.....

Whilst perusing that 2+2 humdinger yesterday, I came across the collective term for those who think onliner poker is not "straight". 

riggies

Like that, it works for me.

riggies

Comments

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: "riggies":
    Takes allsorts to make a world my friend The thing that always amazes me about them though is that 5 mins after posting all of the stuff they do you then see them sitting playing again ! go figure lol
    Posted by gran23
    Exactly that.

In many cases, of course, they just suffer from severe "tilt".
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: "riggies" : Exactly that. In many cases, of course, they just suffer from severe "tilt".
    Posted by Tikay10
    I saw a beauty in the mini seat freeroll last night!

Guy shoves with AJ and our "riggie" calls for his tournament life with Q9 clubs - AJ ahead

Flop comes down A45 with 2 clubs - AJ still ahead

Turn is J of Diamonds - AJ still ahead

River is J of clubs giving nut flush to "riggie" but boat to our hero

Perspective moment for "riggie" - this is a freeroll after all......nope cue the Sky Poker is rigged rant in the chat box after he has been eliminated!!

Very funny, nobody commented he was typing to himself

Gotta love Freeroll Keyboard Warriors
  • edited November 2014
    Brilliant name for the TK they always seem to amaze me when they have the rigged rant we have all been on both ends of bad beats. Normally I see the worst bad beats while playing live! That must mean live poker is rigged???
  • edited November 2014
    Brilliant name for the TK they always seem to amaze me when they have the rigged rant we have all been on both ends of bad beats. Normally I see the worst bad beats while playing live! That must mean live poker is rigged???
    Posted by stewie7
    The aa v aa in the one drop comes to mind there.  Total riggaments!