You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bad beat

I had 7,3 flop was 7,9,3 the other player went all in I call as iv hit 2 pair on the flop the other player had a pair of 9 on the flop on the turn 9 and on the river 9 fixed or what?

Comments

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Bad beat:
     I had 7,3 flop was 7,9,3 the other player went all in I call as iv hit 2 pair on the flop the other player had a pair of 9 on the flop on the turn 9 and on the river 9 fixed or what?
    Posted by jannett9
    no
  • edited November 2014
    Jesus Christ where do these people come from?!

Before you submit the tripe you do, please read it back to yourself 10 times. And then before you hit the post button, read it another 10 times.

If you still want to post said item, give up poker.

Have a nice day.
  • edited November 2014
    that premium hand 7 3 huh

Seems like a standard jannett and john sort of hand to me.

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Bad beat:
    Posted by jannett9
    Have you ever gone allin and won? Do you post them hands as fixed? 7.3. Is not the nut hand as described, there are many ways for it to be out drawn, or even drawing dead when you call, learn the game and stop posting ridiculous accusations against probably the best/ fairest poker site out there. Have a good day.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Bad beat:
    Jesus Christ where do these people come from?! Before you submit the tripe you do, please read it back to yourself 10 times. And then before you hit the post button, read it another 10 times. If you still want to post said item, give up poker. Have a nice day.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    if you think that's a bad beat you must run good
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Bad beat : if you think that's a bad beat you must run good
    Posted by natry20111
    Me or original poster? You've lost me natry.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Bad beat : Me or original poster? You've lost me natry.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    original poster
  • edited November 2014

need to sort my eyes out lol

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Bad beat:
    Posted by jannett9

You chose this as your first ever post?

It's gonna be all downhill from here then i fancy.