You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

help no tables?

edited November 2014 in Poker Chat
Just received new tablet and got logged on to sky poker. My account is there and my balance shows so I know I am in. However no tables seem to be available in either tourneys sit and go nor ca sh games. I have checked my filters and all set to show all possible games types but no tables seem to be available (none shown at al!!). Can
 anyone he lp

Comments

• edited November 2014
    bump!
    come on the techy's
    help neeeded
  • edited November 2014
    I am also experiencing this problem. If I buy into a game on my laptop it then appears on my iPad but nothing showing at all when looking to reg on the iPad 
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to help no tables?:
    Just received new tablet and got logged on to sky poker. My account is there and my balance shows so I know I am in. However no tables seem to be available in either tourneys sit and go nor ca sh games. I have checked my filters and all set to show all possible games types but no tables seem to be available (none shown at al!!). Can  anyone he lp
    Posted by ElShadira1
    I have had this happen to me,I went back to the lobby,then clicked back to tourneys and it loaded the page/ tournaments. On another occasion I clicked back and forth between sit an go and tournaments and that worked.