You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Donks

sometimes poker is so frustrating I don't understan some players there so bad but win big pots I'm in a tournament I've got 10500 chips and opponent has 9500 blinds 400-800 he shoves all in straight away pre flop I've got AQ suited I call he has 10-9 off suit and hits 10-10-9 on flop I mean are we having a laugh I wish we could get rid of these types of player as they spoil it for the proper players it's so sick opinions please

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Are you serious?
  • edited December 2014

You really dont want to play against bad poker players?
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Donks:
    sometimes poker is so frustrating I don't understan some players there so bad but win big pots I'm in a tournament I've got 10500 chips and opponent has 9500 blinds 400-800 he shoves all in straight away pre flop I've got AQ suited I call he has 10-9 off suit and hits 10-10-9 on flop I mean are we having a laugh I wish we could get rid of these types of player as they spoil it for the proper players it's so sick opinions please
    Posted by hodgey2222
    What do you think your odds of winning the hand are?
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Donks:
    You really dont want to play against bad poker players?
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    Is shoving less than 12 big blinds with T9 really that bad a play?
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Donks : Is shoving less than 12 big blinds with T9 really that bad a play?
    Posted by shakinaces
    Indeed shakinaces.

We were more referring to his suggestion that we 'get rid of these types of player'.

• edited December 2014
    If no donks the game would be rubbish there the spots u want just sick run out  lol
  • edited December 2014
    Shove = Fine, Call = Fine, ul gg

When you call here, you have to accept that at best you're likely to be a marginal favourite and you're likely to lose the hand around 36% of the time.
  • edited December 2014
    my second qaulifier of the night ... i am in the big blind with K10 d utg flat calls (50) and button calls (50) i raise to 200 and both call flop comes 3h4d10c i raise again first to go and im re raised by utg i call next card out 2d i check utg raises again i now have top pair good kicker with the second nut flush draw so re raise all in utg snap calls with Q10 and yes you guessed it that miracle 2 outer on the river again from sky with the Qc this site is so bad really really bad its just a big scam FU SKY 
    Posted by AAcesFull
    just LOL

Why play again and again if do rigged? Bless UL :) 

Ps would you post this if you was up against a set and hit your flush on end? Or against A10 with Ad and spiked a K? ....... Thought not
  • edited December 2014
    u love these players u are ahead u wanted the call but moan coz u got beat