You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

is sky running out of money?

edited December 2014 in Betting Chat
if any1 is looking for a good bet in the rugby league you wont go far wrong doing st helens at 4_1 to win the league shield again.won last year even though they played with no real ball handlers for half the year,with the main pivot in the team luke walsh being out for more than half the year.during the time he did play they crushed everyone in site for first 8 games and were odds on at that point to win the league shield,they struggled towards the end of the season but still won shield and then the grand final.luke walsh has now been joined by an old team mate travis burns who looks to have been brought in as a minder for luke, as after the start last year every team was gunning for him.i worry about sky as they will only let me have more than £270 quid on it whys this ? not like its a fixed race its just a rugby bet come on sky, now i have to go else were to get the rest of my bet on.i could go on but better stop there i look forward to wigan fans telling me different lol

Comments