You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Auto focus tables

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Does ticking this option in gameplay settings make any difference to anyone or am i doing something wrong? Meant to make tables flash or something? 

Comments

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Auto focus tables:
    Does ticking this option in gameplay settings make any difference to anyone or am i doing something wrong? Meant to make tables flash or something? 
    Posted by jdsallstar

If you're multitabling  it "should" bring the table you are next to "act on" to the front.  I think it depends if you use IE / chrome/ firefox etc.   I use chrome and it don't work! :-(  

• edited December 2014
    I use firefox and it hasn't worked with me.  I ended up buying bigger monitors instead, lol
  • edited December 2014
    yeah i use chrome too and nothing happens.
  • edited December 2014
    Hello,

We are aware of a couple of issues with the auto focus features in browser that I am afraid are beyond our control.

Auto focus will work fine when using the download client.

Thanks
    Sam
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Auto focus tables:
    Hello, We are aware of a couple of issues with the auto focus features in browser that I am afraid are beyond our control. Auto focus will work fine when using the download client. Thanks Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    I tried that........Turned out I didn't have my reading specs on :)
  • edited December 2014
    Hello, We are aware of a couple of issues with the auto focus features in browser that I am afraid are beyond our control. Auto focus will work fine when using the download client. Thanks Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Hi Sam - I use the download client and have auto focus on, but it only flashes slightly in icon tray when my turn at a table. Is it possible for it to work like other sites where it brings table in front of all other applications on the actual desktop when your turn? As this often causes me to miss hands especially at the start of a tournament where I haven't noticed it has launched and I am still doing something else.

Thanks

Greg.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Auto focus tables : Hi Sam - I use the download client and have auto focus on, but it only flashes slightly in icon tray when my turn at a table. Is it possible for it to work like other sites where it brings table in front of all other applications on the actual desktop when your turn? As this often causes me to miss hands especially at the start of a tournament where I haven't noticed it has launched and I am still doing something else. Thanks Greg.
    Posted by GREGSTER
    same 4 me aswell