You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TV Schedule

edited January 2010 in Sky Poker Live
Few quick  questions
What days are the live programmes on?
Is the club still on/ or coming back on?
What time and day are the other shows on for the first time?
Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• edited January 2010

I'll field this one, Pottsy.

The live shows are:

Thursday Night 8pm-12am (The Bounty Hunter- usually simulcast on Sky Sports 2)

Saturday Night 8pm-11pm (Mastercash for the first 2 hours then Total Player for the last hour)

Sunday Night 8pm-12am (The Primo)

The Club finished last year I'm afraid, although Matt Broughton is still with us as one of the mentors on Total Player and Dave Bland (+ Penguin) were the analyst/s(!) on Mastercash the other night.

Hope this makes things a bit clearer!
  • edited January 2010
  • edited January 2010
    Ifg you are going to repeat the programmes, and I dont have a major Problem with this Please can you arrange for something different to the 17th dec primo, I can probably recite every hand and comment from start to finish, or at leastv edit it so it finishes the same night ...........
    Roger Pell alias rogdad
  • edited January 2010
    hi i was just wondering how long is it from when i play a televised tournament to when it will be on t.v?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TV Schedule:
    hi i was just wondering how long is it from when i play a televised tournament to when it will be on t.v?
    Posted by curm
    Usually about 15 minutes later mate, its unlikely you'll get shown on tv if you play in a televised tourney or the cash tables