You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Where have they all gone?

edited July 2010 in Sky Poker Live
Whatever happened to the orpster, the lobb, we seem to be a bit thin on presenters that used to be , are they still in the background or left for sunnier pastures (cant think where they would find em)

Comments

• edited January 2010
    The Orpster i'm lead to believe is doing the tv stuff for the EPT and Dan Lobb is now on GMTV as their main sports supremo!
  • edited January 2010
    Orpe took over Kara's hosting on EPT and Kara herself is now  presenting/playing in the poker superstar leagues in the States.

But where is Jason and some of the other guys?
  • edited January 2010
    Norman, Michelle, Jason, Mark ... word on the street is they're being experimented on in Area 51!
  • edited January 2010
    Norman Pace, has he gone back to comedy?
  • edited February 2010
    I agree

I have just been railing Trevor and said that the analysts seem to have taken over, films and phrases that come to mind

Revenge of the nerds

The meek shall inherit the earth

add your own

Is it a chat ban for tikay and rich? has the mallard come home to roost?

LOL

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Where have they all gone?:
    I agree I have just been railing Trevor and said that the analysts seem to have taken over, films and phrases that come to mind Revenge of the nerds The meek shall inherit the earth add your own Is it a chat ban for tikay and rich? has the mallard come home to roost? LOL
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    Apparently all those other 'pesky' preseters and analysts were taking up valuable time that could have been used having Richard and TK on the screen. I do miss the channel but understand the need to have these two on the telly 24/7

^__^
  • edited July 2010
    Dan Lobb was a waste of space, so good riddance. He had nothing to offer as far as poker was concerned. Shame to see Matt Broughton has disappeared, although the 'banter' between him and Lobb on The Club was embarrassing at times.

Speaking of The Club, what's with all this Star Wars nonsense - inane drivel - stick to poker guys!