You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

4 colour deck - Help Required! Only take a min!

Hi

Im trying to get a 4 colour deck but cant either on mac client or web client. Does anyone else have this problem?

I contacted support and they are looking into it but just wondering if there was a quck fix

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Usually just in the options - press the cog in the web client window, in the top left, then display->cards->4color deck
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: 4 colour deck:
    Usually just in the options - press the cog in the web client window, in the top left, then display- />cards- />4color deck
    Posted by CoxyLboro
    I was gonna say that, but tried it myself to no avail. Not sure why its got this glitch, used to work ok
  • edited December 2014
    Usually just in the options - press the cog in the web client window, in the top left, then display- />cards- />4color deck
    Posted by CoxyLboro
    Yeh done that no change, all other settings seem to be working fine.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: 4 colour deck : I was gonna say that, but tried it myself to no avail. Not sure why its got this glitch, used to work ok
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Are you on mac aswell?

would be suprised if it isnt working for anyone and noone has flagged it up yet, struggling to multitable without it
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: 4 colour deck : Are you on mac aswell? would be suprised if it isnt working for anyone and noone has flagged it up yet, struggling to multitable without it
    Posted by MickFoley
    No m8 - I'm on windows.

Never tried changing it till you mentioned it and now I see it's not working

If I try change my avatar in the download version, I have to close the table & re-open it before it actually changes, not sure if that will work with the 4 colour deck - might be worth a bash.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: 4 colour deck : No m8 - I'm on windows. Never tried changing it till you mentioned it and now I see it's not working If I try change my avatar in the download version, I have to close the table & re-open it before it actually changes, not sure if that will work with the 4 colour deck - might be worth a bash.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    yeh tried that cheers no luck :(
  • edited December 2014
    Just wondering iof anyone else cout try and tell me if it does or doesnt work so i can raise it as an issue for most people or just a few people to customer care 

cheers all
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: 4 colour deck - Help Needed Pls:
    Just wondering iof anyone else cout try and tell me if it does or doesnt work so i can raise it as an issue for most people or just a few people to customer care  cheers all
    Posted by MickFoley
    I'm on the 4-colour deck and have been for ages.

I tried the opposite to try and switch back from 4-colour to 2-colour deck and it doesn't work.  I tried it through the download client and the web client.

I'll move this into the Feedback Area and since you contacted Customer Services they'll hopefully fix it in a release sometime soon.

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: 4 colour deck - Help Needed Pls:
    In Response to Re: 4 colour deck - Help Needed Pls : I'm on the 4-colour deck and have been for ages. I tried the opposite to try and switch back from 4-colour to 2-colour deck and it doesn't work.  I tried it through the download client and the web client. I'll move this into the Feedback Area and since you contacted Customer Services they'll hopefully fix it in a release sometime soon.
    Posted by Mod_Machka
    Cheers, bit strange
  • edited December 2014
    We are in the process of fixing this, thank you for raising
  • edited December 2014

It must be fixed now.

I am on the download client, I have just clicked on Preferences > Display and then ticked the box for "Use 4 Colour Deck", clicked "Apply" and it has worked.

If you try during a game you may need to close the table and reopen.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: 4 colour deck - Help Required! Only take a min!:
    It must be fixed now. I am on the download client, I have just clicked on Preferences /> Display and then ticked the box for "Use 4 Colour Deck", clicked "Apply" and it has worked. If you try during a game you may need to close the table and reopen.
    Posted by SUPERSNEDD
    I was totally confused by your post for a while.  Then I realised what's going on, MickFoley and I are using the table Options > Display > Cards option to try and change from standard deck to 4 colour deck and it was having no effect.

I didn't even know there was an option from the Lobby area under the Preferences menu!

It appears that whatever the preferences menu option is set to completely overrides the in-table Options setting.