You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*** Sunday Night Live With Jules & Stapes! ***

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Afternoon my little poker elves! 

Our Christmas tree is up! Woo! My house is looking so festive and it smells amazing too! I won the argument with the hubby over having a real or fake tree...and OBVS, real wins EVERY TIME! And obvs, I was never going to lose an argument either :) Hope you are feeling as festive as I am? 

I'll be joined in the Sky Poker Christmassy studio tonight by Mr Joe Stapleton...believe it or not, Stapes is the last of the Sky Poker analysts that I am yet to meet. So, have they saved the best til last? You tell me? 

Tonight, we are going to be giving away a few free seats into Tuesday's Turbo Open... I am going to try and get as many freebies as poss, but you need to help me out with this one - the more comments the more seats we'll give away! 

I'm sure a few of you saw Stapes commentate on the poker game between Ronaldo vs Nadal a few weeks ago, and also, the nominations for Sports Personality Of The Year have been announced (there's only one winner in my eyes). So with that in mind.... 

Which sports men or sports women would you most like to see battle it out against each other on the poker table?

Get in touch! Get your questions and poker banter in for the show too here:

Email: skyopen@bskyb.com
Tweet: @skypoker #skypokertv

See you all at 7 for 5 hours of live poker action on 861!

Jules x

Comments