You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ross Jarvis

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
WP in the super roller MrStarchy, I followed for a while but my eyelids got heavy. 

Maybe this will deflect from 'tripgate' for a little while ;-)))

Comments

• edited December 2014

and very well played in the mini

• edited December 2014
    Aussie - are you sure ross played the Mini? I've looked up the results for it, and his names not showing so I don't think he entered that one.
  • edited December 2014
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Ross Jarvis:
    Posted by aussie09
    BOOM!

• edited December 2014
    Aussie - are you sure ross played the Mini? I've looked up the results for it, and his names not showing so I don't think he entered that one.
    Posted by GaryLaud
    One suspects Aussie was having a little "sport", Gary.
  • edited December 2014

Worth mentioning, Ch 861 are trying to arrange for Ross to be added to the Analyst Rota for tomorrow's Show, the idea being that they could do a sort of "Winners Journey" (Runner-up version) with Ross.

The current roster is Anna & myself, & I offered to step aside so that Ross could come on, but I believe the plan is he will, so to speak, join Anna & I on the sofa.

Not guaranteed, but that's what we are currently trying to sort.  
  • edited December 2014
    Hey all, 

Thanks for the congrats on the Super Roller score. Very happy with the finish and cash but at the same time absolutely devastated I couldn't finish the job and win. 

Fair play to Jawzindawz though - he completely outplayed me heads-up and deserved to win. He's also a great guy - we met at the PokerPlayer Grand Prix final in Leeds last week, also on the final table! 

Bit embarrassed my lack of Mini action has been exposed...I was 9-tabling and watching X-Factor AND I'm A Celeb and it slipped my mind. *waits for abuse*

I'll be on the show tomorrow night with Tikay and Anna - look forward to it! 

• edited December 2014
    Hey all,  Thanks for the congrats on the Super Roller score. Very happy with the finish and cash but at the same time absolutely devastated I couldn't finish the job and win.  Fair play to Jawzindawz though - he completely outplayed me heads-up and deserved to win. He's also a great guy - we met at the PokerPlayer Grand Prix final in Leeds last week, also on the final table!  Bit embarrassed my lack of Mini action has been exposed...I was 9-tabling and watching X-Factor AND I'm A Celeb and it slipped my mind. *waits for abuse* I'll be on the show tomorrow night with Tikay and Anna - look forward to it! 
    Posted by MrStarch1
    What I'm going to do tomorrow, Ross, is "throw" to you when the "Jackpot Push" comes on.

I love to see a man squirm.

PS - many congrats, thoroughly deserved, & all the more credit to you for your kind comments about jawzindawz.

• edited December 2014
    Hey all,  Thanks for the congrats on the Super Roller score. Very happy with the finish and cash but at the same time absolutely devastated I couldn't finish the job and win.  Fair play to Jawzindawz though - he completely outplayed me heads-up and deserved to win. He's also a great guy - we met at the PokerPlayer Grand Prix final in Leeds last week, also on the final table!  Bit embarrassed my lack of Mini action has been exposed...I was 9-tabling and watching X-Factor AND I'm A Celeb and it slipped my mind. *waits for abuse* I'll be on the show tomorrow night with Tikay and Anna - look forward to it! 
    Posted by MrStarch1
    Well played Ross, I thought Jawz played it perfectly.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Ross Jarvis : Well played Ross, I thought Jawz played it perfectly.
    Posted by SUPERSNEDD
    And well done Sneddy, not a bad effort by you, either.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Ross Jarvis : And well done Sneddy, not a bad effort by you, either.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanx Tony,

I always love playing the Rollers, great structures, plenty of room for play etc and had a good run in them a few years back.  Hopefully I can keep this momentum going as I managed 5th in Thursdays main BH as well, so it's been a decent week for me.

Momentum FTW!! 

• edited December 2014
    Was railing this and the live stream of Alex Goulder last night.

Who says men can't multi-task?!

wp all who cashed in the Roller.
  • edited December 2014
    welldone ross jarvis big congrats to my fellow munky jawzindawz u crushed it wp :)
  • edited December 2014
    Posted by aussie09
    In the words of a certain Ross Jarvis Esq...

"If you're gonna play the main, play the...ooo, look, I'm A Celeb is on."
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Ross Jarvis:
    WP in the super roller MrStarchy, I followed for a while but my eyelids got heavy.  Maybe this will deflect from 'tripgate' for a little while ;-)))
    Posted by HENDRIK62

Then again, maybe not. ;-)

Well done Ross though. Good work.
  • edited December 2014
    Good afternoon Mr Jarvis.
    I f you play the main you have got to play the MINI.
    All the best
    Rainman397

A
  • edited December 2014
    Well played, Ross!

Some of the earlier posts have hinted at the fact that maybe coming up with a snazzy catchphrase could help you & everyone else remember about the mini. Something to think about..
  • edited December 2014
    If you are in the Main & NOT in the Mini......you are.........

Ross Jarvis :)

WP Sir.