You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dtd tourneys late reg?

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Why cant u do 1 hour late reg for me i like playing when blinds are bigger early stages i get bored so play more hands 

the structure u have of 5k stack 12 min blinds think a hour late reg would be great addition + u would get alot more runners aswell

Comments

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Dtd tourneys late reg?:
    Why cant u do 1 hour late reg for me i like playing when blinds are bigger early stages i get bored so play more hands  the structure u have of 5k stack 12 min blinds think a hour late reg would be great addition + u would get alot more runners aswell
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    So a very long running and successful weekly staple of the tournament schedule should change just for you?
  • edited December 2014
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Dtd tourneys late reg?:
    Why cant u do 1 hour late reg? For me, I like playing when blinds are bigger. Early stages i get bored so play more hands.  
    Posted by IDONKCALLU

Is this what you meant?

Punctuation.

It's important. 

That's why we charge so little for it :) 

--------------

Probably because even though the DTDs are popular, the numbers are still relatively low compared to mains and minis etc, so a large % of the field will be out after an hour. With it essentially being a last longer competition, long 'late reg' periods wouldn't really fit into the spirit of the competition. 

Although it would spare yourself and lcfcfan the humiliation of finishing bottom 5 every week.