You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Xmas Challenge

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Are the winners going to be announced anywhere for these promos? I assume if you're a winner you'd get an email* but it might be nice to announce/congratulate the winnings either on the promo page or in a forum thread or something...

I dunno who got the closest guess to hand numbers on Day 2 to win an iPhone6, top 100 rakers on Day 3, top 10 SnG rakers on Day 4, top 5 cash rakers on Day 6, top 100 rakers on Day 7, I guess I don't need to know either, I was just interested. I might be being a complete noob and it's somewhere around here that I just can't find...

*although I won a free £10 on Day 3 and didn't get an email or any notification, I only knew because I checked my account history and saw it

Comments

• edited December 2014

I believe the Daily "Leaderboard" is published, Paul, though it's not been done over the weekend, due, I assume, to staffing issues.

Click the link at the TOP LEFT of this page......

HERE

....and (in theory), it takes you to this page....

HERE
  • edited December 2014
    Ah nice one, thanks TK.

So will this page only ever have 1 day's results (the most recent competed promo)?
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Sky Xmas Challenge:
    Ah nice one, thanks TK. So will this page only ever have 1 day's results (the most recent competed promo)?
    Posted by Lambert180
    I have no idea, Paul, sorry.

I would imagine "one day at a time", with the exceptions being weekends.

• edited December 2014
    Hi,

The leaderboard on the page will be updated with the most current promo leaderboard, though due to data delays at the weekend, we haven't been able to publish Saturday's winners. This should hopefully be resolved soon.

Thanks
  • edited December 2014
    Its currently updated to the 6th only.  Its such a nice promotion but not showing each days winners is terrible. Maybe they are hidden away somewhere I can't find them but even if that is the case then it a poor effort, the winners of each days challenge should be front and centre, encouraging people to take part.

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Sky Xmas Challenge:
    Its currently updated to the 6th only.  Its such a nice promotion but not showing each days winners is terrible. Maybe they are hidden away somewhere I can't find them but even if that is the case then it a poor effort, the winners of each days challenge should be front and centre, encouraging people to take part.
    Posted by Toshiro
    Hi Toshiro,

I dont believe that is correct.

It is currently showing up to & including the 10th,
    HERE

• edited December 2014
    Ok, I feel a tad dumb now, I was scrolling to the bottom expecting the last one to be the latest :)

I do still feel it should be more obvious but maybe I just need to look harder.

Thank you for the answer!
  • edited December 2014

No worries Toshiro.

If you go to the main "Xmas Challenge" Promo page,
    HERE then look Top Left, there is a link to "Info & Leaderboards".

Just click that & you'll see the Updates. 

It's not always smack up to date (weekends etc are a bit awkward) but eventually it all gets reported.

Have a good weekend.