You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sharkscope searches

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Just discovered something while trying to watch usa netflix on my phone. 

Bear with me for a second...... 

For those that are not aware there are different versions of netflix (a video streaming site) based on where you are in the world and by using dns codes or vpn's (don't let these terms put you off im no it wizkid either) you can trick your device into thinking you are some where else in the world and access the different versions of netfix. 

In the same way by using a vpn you can trick sharkscope into thinking your some where else in the world and bingo 5 new and, more importantly, free searches. 

I have downloaded an app on my phone called speed vpn (there maybe better ones) which does this for me . You can change country to get 5 new searches each time or simply connect and reconnecting seems to be working for me. I just had to remember to change currency. 

I'd also warn people about using vpn's on the same device as you're playing poker on it might cause problems due to sky poker only being available in certain regions. 

Comments