You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tuesday Night Live Show with Fowle, Teakles and Ross Jarvis 7pm CH861 and online ***official show th

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Hello folks,

hope all is well with you. Back in the cosy studio tonight we have myself, Teacakes and Ross Jarvis, who is mainly coming in to show off!!  Well done I supppose for getting lucky in the Super Roller on Sunday night!! We will be following his (not quite a winning) journey on tonight's show ;)

He will be with us from 7pm, so if you have any questions for him, make sure you get them in to us. So basically I have 2 totally different generations of analysts on the show tonight, the young and old of Sky Pokerand 'two' brains for you to pick... Pick away...

skyopen@bskyb.com
#skypokertv

We may also be visiting a few of the tournaments playing tonight, plus some Mastercash, give us a shout if you see any interesting hands, with the hand ID and the table it came from. 
The Turbo Open is tonight's main event, with an £11 buy in and it kicks off at 8pm. Free to get into if you are signing up for the first time tonight. 

Question....

'What piece of advice, poker or life related, would your older self tell your younger self?'                        

That's all for now, don't forget to send in your selfies (especially with your Xmas trees in the background please!! Tikay would love to see them)

Chow for now

A & T xx

Comments