You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Strange Games

edited December 2014 in Betting Chat
Has anyone else noticed the amount of times all in with the best hand seems to get beat recently ?
There  seem a significant change in the amount of times this happens and leads me to believe that
some of the talk I have heard  about this may have some substance ! Any comments fellow players ?

Comments

• edited December 2014
    You win most hands when you are dominating,but you do lose some as well!
    You notice the losing hands more when it affects you!

Just take it in your stride,the tide will turn or take a rest from the site and try another site for a day or two.

Then when you are in a positive mood again come back!
    Good luck!
  • edited December 2014
    With losing hands we often wonder if these strange beats are manufactured for making good showing on the T.V, however what we have to aacept is that the cards are set as soon as the deal is done, what would come out will and this will not alter, it is a pre set programme and not a random deal.
    Good example was last night, i was playing in the £11.00 rebuy, in mid tournament with 9k in chips, chip leader was on the table with 48k in chips, i had J J chip leader was on big blind, i Mim raised to 600 chip leader re raised to 900 so i pushed all in, i was called , With 8 6 off suit, could not be a miss click as he had re raised, 4 5 came on the flop a 7 on the river and j on the turn, been done with the tournament chipleader calling my all in with 8 6 off suit, we just can not see that one coming, needless to say though that this player whilst at that time was clear chip leader never even cashed.

regards.