You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Anytime G/S Accas

edited December 2014 in Betting Chat
This season I have had incredible sucess with doing anytime goalscorer accas, placed 10 so far in the last 2 months and managed to win 4 times at odds between 10-50/1 and also missed out by 1 on 3 other occasions. 

What i do is wait to the teams are named and either pick a few in form strikers who are playing against teams who concede a lot of goals or just pick a player with incredible value, (i.e Gerrard last night, 4/1 but should have only been 2/1 as he was playing off the striker and not his normal holding role) I generally pick between 3-6 players per night, and this thread will be a way of me keeping tabs on how im doing, so will try and keep it up once or twice a week until the end of the season

There are 3 teams i really like tonight so will probably back a player from each

Lewandowski (bayern)
Martinez (porto)
Aduriz (bilbao)

will be checking the line ups later and then putting up my picks, may include drogba/remy for chelsea if they put out a strong enough line up. 

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Good luck Jordan

I'm not very clued up on players outside of the English leagues so that's why I haven't taken you up on your tip yet. Maybe with my diary I'll start to see a trend of certain players scoring a lot and I'll have a dabble too.
  • edited December 2014
    Yeah im no expert on these leagues but google is my friend for these types of bets, i tend to only go for players who have scored at least 5 goals in their last 10 games or who average better than 1 in 3 goals for there club in the last 12 months.
  • edited December 2014
    chelsea on unibet open new account 5/1 tonight stan james chelsea 2/1  great value imo just to let u know 
  • edited December 2014
    I have had a full look at tonights games now and put on a small acca accross 4 games, i have gone for....

Ajax to win
    Barca v PSG both teams to score
    Roma v Man C both teams to score
    Maribor v Schalke over 2,5 goals

pays out just under 8/1 so will be having £20 on it

will put up my Anytime Goalscorers as soon as line ups are announced
  • edited December 2014
    Really different line ups to what i expected but a bit of value still

ive gone for...
    Diego Costa for Chelsea
    Milik for Ajax
    Muller for Bayern
    and Aboubakar for Porto

18/1 but still gone for £20
  • edited December 2014
    Managed to get 3 scorers out of 4 again, and it was the most prolific of the 4 players which let me down! still i think consistantly only being 1 away would still mean these bets should become profitable in the long term. will have a look at tonights line ups later and may reduce it to just a treble
  • edited December 2014
    gone for an early double of Boroussia Mochengladbach and Club Brugge to win, that pays out exactly evens

20 quid at 1/1 = £40

Currently -£40 before the bet was placed
  • edited December 2014
    Tried to place a G/S acca but quite a few of the Europe LEague games don't have the goal scorer market :(
  • edited December 2014
    Yeah I know its a shame! 365 normally have markets for all of them which is the main site i use for sports betting along with skybet and lads!

I actually just did a GS double on the 2 games i have already backed

Raffael
    De sutter

it pays just under 3/1 and both players have a 1 in 2 record for their clubs and are at home against poor opposition so seemed too good to miss, i need at least 1 of my 2 doubles to come in or this thread will start to become embarassing!
  • edited December 2014
    My double came in! so that has improved things a bit, 

just had a look at the 8 o clocks and ive gone for a 4fold of...

Paok
    Fiorentina
    Napoli
    Sevilla 
    5/2

and a treble of goalscorers of...

Callejon
    Bacca
    Gomez
    10/1
  • edited December 2014
    Had a nightmare last night, 1 of my goalscorers went off early injured and my most odds on team (fiorentina) went 1-0 down and never looked like coming back....

I'm going to change this thread to feature all the football based bets i put on, My target will be £1000 profit and if i ever get to £1000 down then i will give all this up...

I dont think il pick any of tonights games but i have done the enhanced treble tomorrow of...

Chelsea
    Southampton
    Man C

3/1  and i have had £37.50 on it  so will hopefully return £150

currently on -£97.50 after laying that bet, will probably do another couple of accas when i look at the games tomorrow
  • edited December 2014
    Just checked tonights championship game and think Darren bent at 8/5 to score at anytime is a good price, he scored in his only appearance so far and hes the type of player who should score goals in the championship even if he offers very little else

£20 Darren Bent 8/5