You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky give you extra time when multi tabling?

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Last night a player on my table with 10 years (didn't know it had been going that long) on the site said that if you play 4 or more tables you automatically get an extended clock. As this has never been mentioned in the numerous threads about timebanks I am convinced they have it wrong. I am positive they weren't trying a wind up as the player is not like that. They were adamant and so can anyone, especially from Sky, confirm or deny this?

Comments

• edited December 2014

Hi Daggy,

I don't believe that is true, & I'd be astonished if it was. I can't categoricaly deny it, as I have never asked the question, but I think it extremely unlikely.  

Sky Poker began life (in it's "public" as opposed to beta version) on around 1st February 2007, give or take a day, definitely not 10 years ago.

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Sky give you extra time when multi tabling?:
    Last night a player on my table with 10 years (didn't know it had been going that long) on the site said that if you play 4 or more tables you automatically get an extended clock. As this has never been mentioned in the numerous threads about timebanks I am convinced they have it wrong. I am positive they weren't trying a wind up as the player is not like that. They were adamant and so can anyone, especially from Sky, confirm or deny this?
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Interesting but wrong...

... oh, but you are right we have been going for just under 8 years.
  • edited December 2014
    Thank you Tikay and Sky Poker, I shall now point them in the direction of this thread.