You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

satalite problems

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
right i played 12k sky hyper sat into tonights BH 2 seats guarnteed the 1 in 5 30 runnners so which means 6 seats! i finished 5th no seat? all that hapened is 1st got £198 spoke to live help not much help they just said they will look into it and posibly offer entry to a alternative tournament. whats the point you play a sat to win entery into the tournament your aiming at. come on sky sort it out! and why im moaning about sats why not do the tourney ticket idea lik other sites???

Comments

• edited December 2014

Hi Stewie,

Sorry to hear this.

I expect an error occured somewhere, it does happen from time to time.

I've sent this up to the Office, & I'm sure they'll sort it, such as they are able at this juncture.
  • edited December 2014
    I had the same issue. Chrisdboy was also on the final table and his very helpful advice was to register for the tournament anyway and then chase a refund through customer care. Did this and got the refund today.

Didn't do me much good as I got knocked out very early on! Anyway, still enjoying my first main event cash in the Super Roller last Sunday and thanks to Jules and Joe for mentioning me so often. 
  • edited December 2014
    Thank you TK I have had a refund of £33 mistakes and glitches happen and maybe pass on possibly having a designated poker problem team as the person I spoke to didn't have a clue what I was on about just kept telling me that I hadn't won.