You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Customer care

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Hey all, I managed to win a seat to the main tonight via a 7.20 hyper sat but when I finished the sat I looked at the lobby and noticed i wernt reged for it, I quickly contacted cc and was told  they cannot credit the seat and there poker team will get on the case tomorrow and this will all be resolved by tomorrow evening, Im not trying to have a dig at cc here because I dont know how they have been told to manage this and there job must be hard enough without someone moaning about them on the forum, also the person I spoke to was really nice and polite and I did appreciate the time she put in trying to reslove this but I thought it was ridic that the seat I won wernt credited, I was told I could buy in to another tournement of the same value on another night but I wanted to play the main tonight! not tommorrow not saturday tonight! otherwise why would I reg for the sat in the first place? I noticed there was a few qualifers in the sat and i am just wondering if the same thing happened to any of you guys? I think the sat must of started around 19.20.

Comments

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Customer care:
    Hey all, I managed to win a seat to the main tonight via a 7.20 hyper sat but when I finished the sat I looked at the lobby and noticed i wernt reged for it, I quickly contacted cc and was told  they cannot credit the seat and there poker team will get on the case tomorrow and this will all be resolved by tomorrow evening, Im not trying to have a dig at cc here because I dont know how they have been told to manage this and there job must be hard enough without someone moaning about them on the forum, also the person I spoke to was really nice and polite and I did appreciate the time she put in trying to reslove this but I thought it was ridic that the seat I won wernt credited, I was told I could buy in to another tournement of the same value on another night but I wanted to play the main tonight! not tommorrow not saturday tonight! otherwise why would I reg for the sat in the first place? I noticed there was a few qualifers in the sat and i am just wondering if the same thing happened to any of you guys? I think the sat must of started around 19.20.
    Posted by K8LOU
    Looks like stewie7 had same problem. He created a thread earlier called satellite problem. Looks like CC told him same thing as you got told. Sure sky will sort it today for you, but obviously too late.
  • edited December 2014

Hi K8,

Sorry to hear this.

I expect an error occured somewhere, mistakes do happen from time to time.

I've sent this up to the Office, & I'm sure they'll sort it, such as they are able at this juncture.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Customer care:
    Hi K8, Sorry to hear this. I expect an error occured somewhere, mistakes do happen from time to time. I've sent this up to the Office, & I'm sure they'll sort it, such as they are able at this juncture.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Cheers Tikay.
  • edited December 2014
    I have just contacted customer care on a similar problem yesterday with another tournament sattalite, I suspect they was an odd glitch or two yesterday. Matthew from CC was most helpful and he resolved it promptly. I must say CC has improved a lot on this site from what it used to be and must be one of the better CC's around.