You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Timebank

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Please sky can you impliment a time bank?

Makes it so hard when you want to play 10 tables+

Is there any legitimate reason why there is not one that we know of?

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Don't play 10+ tables then... I agree a time bank would be useful in some situations but not if it's solely to help you play more tables. It's been discussed to the death and AFAIK sky haven't given a legitimate reason as to why there isn't one so my guess would be it's simply not top of their priority and it would take some coding to implement. Some people have gave some reasons like "Rec players will get annoyed" - which aren't valid reasons since:

a) Sky could have fast tables (as they are now, maybe even quicker) - for rec's that only want to 1/2 table at most.
    b) Time bank could be made in a way such as to give added time to those that are usually quick with their decisions (hence time taken per hand shouldn't change at all - at least not noticeably.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Timebank:
    Don't play 10+ tables then... I agree a time bank would be useful in some situations but not if it's solely to help you play more tables. It's been discussed to the death and AFAIK sky haven't given a legitimate reason as to why there isn't one so my guess would be it's simply not top of their priority and it would take some coding to implement. Some people have gave some reasons like "Rec players will get annoyed" - which aren't valid reasons since: a) Sky could have fast tables (as they are now, maybe even quicker) - for rec's that only want to 1/2 table at most. b) Time bank could be made in a way such as to give added time to those that are usually quick with their decisions (hence time taken per hand shouldn't change at all - at least not noticeably.
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Indeed, I hate these sorts of posts moaning about things when actually they are one of the reasons that keep recs on the site. It is nothing short of pure selfishness. Imagine how a rec would feel when a ten tabler religiously uses the time bank if it was ever offered on sky. Not even a debate imo.