You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Looking better

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Posted a couple of week ago whinging about my play, bad beats, and basically everything not going my way...

Had some nice replies which i've took on board. Not turned water into wine but i'm slowly getting back to something like the poker I think I should be playing. This week I've finished 2nd in the 7.15 deepy twice which as increased my BR by £70.

More importantly, and the best bit of advice I received, was to play with a smile on my face. And stop thinking crashing out of a £2.20 buyin tournament was the end of the world.

Cheers Karim

Comments

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Looking better:
    Posted a couple of week ago whinging about my play, bad beats, and basically everything not going my way... Had some nice replies which i've took on board. Not turned water into wine but i'm slowly getting back to something like the poker I think I should be playing. This week I've finished 2nd in the 7.15 deepy twice which as increased my BR by £70. More importantly, and the best bit of advice I received, was to play with a smile on my face. And stop thinking crashing out of a £2.20 buyin tournament was the end of the world. Cheers Karim
    Posted by 1281
    this.............. we are all recreational players and when we stop enjoying it, that is the time to throw our cards in GL at the tables and keep smiling
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Looking better:
    Posted a couple of week ago whinging about my play, bad beats, and basically everything not going my way... Had some nice replies which i've took on board. Not turned water into wine but i'm slowly getting back to something like the poker I think I should be playing. This week I've finished 2nd in the 7.15 deepy twice which as increased my BR by £70. More importantly, and the best bit of advice I received, was to play with a smile on my face. And stop thinking crashing out of a £2.20 buyin tournament was the end of the world. Cheers Karim
    Posted by 1281
    BOOM, welcome to the Fun Club.

Well done on the 2 nice results this week, too.