You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Xmas Challenge Day 13

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi All

Today is a decent challenge as 50 top poker points earners from cash games get £100 bonus.

Was just wondering if there will be any updates throughout day for this or what people should be aiming for to be in with a  chance of winning?

Cheers all

Comments

• edited December 2014

Hi Mick,

There won't be any intra-day Updates from Sky Poker, I'm pretty sure of that, but players may choose to say how they are doing. I'd not believe them though, meta-game & all that. ;)

Good luck.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Xmas Challenge Day 13:
    Hi Mick, There won't be any intra-day Updates from Sky Poker, I'm pretty sure of that, but players may choose to say how they are doing. I'd not believe them though, meta-game & all that. ;) Good luck.
    Posted by Tikay10
    ah cheers tk

out of interest what do you think a good target would be to give myself a chance?
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Xmas Challenge Day 13 : ah cheers tk out of interest what do you think a good target would be to give myself a chance?
    Posted by MickFoley
    To be honest Mick, I've no idea.

But I'll wager good money a few cash players will give you an indication shortly. 

They ran a similar thing earlier in the Promo, but I never made note of the range of Points the winners made.

Anyway, VBOL, hope you get in the money, or at least, if you don't, you make a few bob at the Tables. Plan B, see?

• edited December 2014
    i'd guess the cut off for top 50 would be 750-1000 on a saturday
  • edited December 2014
    i'd guess the cut off for top 50 would be 750-1000 on a saturday
    Posted by poppy765
    cheers, seems achievable 
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Xmas Challenge Day 13 : To be honest Mick, I've no idea. But I'll wager good money a few cash players will give you an indication shortly.    They ran a similar thing earlier in the Promo, but I never made note of the range of Points the winners made. Anyway, VBOL, hope you get in the money, or at least, if you don't, you make a few bob at the Tables. Plan B, see?  
    Posted by Tikay10
    haha shouldnt that be plan a?