You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Back to Sky Poker

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Morning all,

Just want to say hello again after a long 5 years out from sky poker! I do see a few old names on here that used to play... but a lot seems to have changed since then! Hope to get to grips with it all soon and see you on the tables!

_Applemac_

Comments

• edited December 2014

Welcome back AppleMac.
  • edited December 2014

Welcome back. Seems you landed with a bump last night...well played in the Main Event!

_AppleMac_08£154.56 + £95.09 Head Prizes4
  • edited December 2014
  • edited December 2014
    Thanks guys, nice to still see you Tikay!

Haha! Yeah not too bad, still rusty but pretty pleased overall! How did you come about that information if you don't mind me asking? Sorry if a basic question but will take me a while to get used to this site again...
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Back to Sky Poker:
    Thanks guys, nice to still see you Tikay! Haha! Yeah not too bad, still rusty but pretty pleased overall! How did you come about that information if you don't mind me asking? Sorry if a basic question but will take me a while to get used to this site again...
    Posted by _AppleMac_

All results from the Main/Mini events and a few others are always available to view in GARYQQQ's RESULTS thread (above in red).

It is always the 1st thread I read every morning.
  • edited December 2014
    Welcome back Applemac (air or pro?)  & well done on rungood.  Have you been on a break or have you been playing elsewhere?   Just wondering.
  • edited December 2014
    That's good to know... I'll keep an eye on that. I take it somewhere a monthly league for points is also calculated?! I know it used to be...

Thanks Glenelg... I had to have a break from sky... I lost a bit of the love for it! I have been playing here and there but probably once every 3/4 months... so a bit rusty but hopefully will all come back soon! I'm enjoying it which is the main thing now... it's good to be back!
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Back to Sky Poker:
    That's good to know... I'll keep an eye on that. I take it somewhere a monthly league for points is also calculated?! I know it used to be... Thanks Glenelg... I had to have a break from sky... I lost a bit of the love for it! I have been playing here and there but probably once every 3/4 months... so a bit rusty but hopefully will all come back soon! I'm enjoying it which is the main thing now... it's good to be back!
    Posted by _AppleMac_
    Wish I was rusty!  Yeah, enjoyment is THE most important part.   Hope to see you at the tables.