You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

nothing to say..... sick of it...!

nothing to say.....   sick of it...!

Hand History #849573294 (23:15 14/12/2014)PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancemadcapsydbSmall blind 10.0010.001950.00BabymooseBig blind 20.0030.001930.00 Your hole cardsAK   fionntan26Raise 40.0070.002380.00JimRiddle7All-in 1970.002040.000.00propGFold    oliviaemFold    madcapsydbFold    BabymooseFold    fionntan26Call 1930.003970.00450.00fionntan26ShowJA   JimRiddle7ShowAK   Flop  493   Turn  2   River  J   fionntan26WinPair of Jacks3970.00 4420.00

Comments

• edited December 2014
    He should have binned pre and you did got unlucky but your shove here is way too big. 

The vast majority of the time you fold out hands that you beat and only get called by JJ+.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: nothing to say..... sick of it...!:
    He should have binned pre and you did got unlucky but your shove here is way too big.  The vast majority of the time you fold out hands that you beat and only get called by JJ+.
    Posted by jdsallstar
    Yeh, i wanted to get called by worse, but not have them suckout again.
  • edited December 2014
    If this is another DYM you have to remember AK is only Ace high. Also by shoving you might get called by an under pair which means you are on 50/50. 

If you do this 100 times you will be down money as you would need to win more than 55% of your flips. Also by doubling up still doesnt mean you will cash in a DYM either.

Better way to play it would be reraising to 180 or 200

Then C betting at that stage villian probably folds 

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: nothing to say..... sick of it...! : Yeh, i wanted to get called by worse, but not have them suckout again.
    Posted by JimRiddle7
    Can't have your cake and eat it everytime.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: nothing to say..... sick of it...! : Can't have your cake and eat it everytime.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    I guess i'm feeling a little better now after winning a couple of games,  yes hhyftrftdr,  its just really frustrating when you get called by a hand that you're dominating and they often hit.. :/
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: nothing to say..... sick of it...! : I guess i'm feeling a little better now after winning a couple of games,  yes hhyftrftdr,  its just really frustrating when you get called by a hand that you're dominating and they often hit.. :/
    Posted by JimRiddle7
    Nobody, nobody would Supertilt over this situation worse than me(in the past)

You want guys and gals to be in with the worst of it, so in the long game you'll win

GL at the tables
  • edited December 2014
    The only other thing is, if you re raise this to 200 or so pre... C bet - he folds everytime! Having said that u win hand most times by getting it in pre.

Just another way of looking at it, you wouldnt a=normally just shove pre like that he probably thinks he up agaisnt a pair and has a flip.