You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My Last Cash Deposit

Sorry Sky - Best online Poker site but fed up with no idea numpties getting lucky on the River. Been going on for months now and I can`t afford to waste any more of my hard earnt cash on somebody else`s pie in the sky gambling. Best regards to all who know me and good luck to all Sky poker.

Comments

• edited December 2014

Erm, you would rather play against people that don't make bad decisions against you.

Yes, that will improve your profit no end!

(That was sarcasm)

• edited December 2014
    Best of luck.

Fwiw

Poker stars may suit you better as can play mtts with 10k prize pool for a buy in of less than a satellite here. May make those beats easier to take if just 50p lost :)
  • edited December 2014
    I would happily lose against players that know what they are doing
    n Response to Re: My Last Cash Deposit:
    Erm, you would rather play against people that don't make bad decisions against you. Yes, that will improve your profit no end! (That was sarcasm)
    Posted by MrWh1te
  • edited December 2014
    Don`t mind losing to a better poker player but there is a limit

n Response to Re: My Last Cash Deposit:
    Best of luck. Fwiw Poker stars may suit you better as can play mtts with 10k prize pool for a buy in of less than a satellite here. May make those beats easier to take if just 50p lost :)
    Posted by Nuggy962
  • edited December 2014
    Will use up my Poker points and not play online again. Play a bit of live poker and rarely do you see a bad hand going all in on the flop let alone the turn or river
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: My Last Cash Deposit:
    Will use up my Poker points and not play online again. Play a bit of live poker and rarely do you see a bad hand going all in on the flop let alone the turn or river
    Posted by mareeves11
    I know what your saying,but this is sky poker end of story,most of us have accepted what dubious hands are dealt on here,thats why I have come down to low stakes,cant get hurt that way
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: My Last Cash Deposit:
    Posted by mareeves11
    you cannot use your poker points because you must make over 25 points in last 24 hrs even though i got 2k points i cant f...ing use em... cheers sky thanks for the loyalty