You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Eng V SA, 4th test...

edited January 2010 in The Shed

Ugh woke up with a sore head, turned the tele on, and we're 40 - 4!!!!! 

I see sidebottom has come in for onions? - I like the move, but don't think onions has done much wrong.....

Sidebottoms perfect for this sort of game, plenty of fire in the belly!!

Up to colly and bell again! - So disappointed with Pieterson, I bet if u take his stats since his first year of test cricket, they wont be very impressive, wheres his aggression gone? Remember him spanking this attack all over in the one dayers when he first came onto the scene - Its like hes proved his point and slipped into a comfort zone!!

DOHH

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Rousing speech from Strauss.

"Play for the win", he says.

Out for a duck.

English sport in a nut shell. Mind you, I'm disillusioned with life right now (Liverpool fan, isn't it...).
  • edited January 2010
    I've already got £15 to nothing on the draw and £30 to nothing on South Africa.
    I think I'm on a winner!
  • edited January 2010
    Well at least we can't lose the series, lol.
  • edited January 2010

And Stuart Broad wants to bat at 7 for England? - Hes gonna have to shov abit more backbone than that, what a soft way to get out. Im all for attacking, but what sorta shot was that??

I still can't believe he's batting above Swann, who has opened for Notts in the past.

Lets hope the bowlers can drag this back! - I got that sinking feeling again.

DOHH
  • edited January 2010
    Absolute garbage display from England and there has been talk of sending a weakened England team when they tour Bangladesh.

On today's dismal effort you need to go to Bangladesh and pummel them into submission and send that message to the convincts that when the next Ashes Series arises it ain't gonna be 5-0 like last time!....
  • edited January 2010
    Well at least it's raining over there right now. Hopefully it'll not stop for 3 days. Pitiful batting by England, bring back Boycott, even at his age he'd still block and score better than most of them playing today
  • edited January 2010
    Alec Stewart warned about the danger of playing for the draw. Unfortunately, they took his words on board and have excuted brilliantly!!!