You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Still waiting for table to load for Open

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Well this is annoying...

Paid my buyin and have now missed the first set of blinds as my table won't load via App and Computer... I've tested my internet connection and all is fine!

Help sky! First issue I've had but only been back a few days!

Comments

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Still waiting for table to load for Open:
    Well this is annoying... Paid my buyin and have now missed the first set of blinds as my table won't load via App and Computer... I've tested my internet connection and all is fine! Help sky! First issue I've had but only been back a few days!
    Posted by _AppleMac_
    Hi Apple
    I had this last night...............

Clear your internet history & cookies a.s.a.p then close your browser & try it again.

Good Luck
  • edited December 2014
    Also...make sure you have the latest flash player.

Any probs...try it in Google Chrome or Firefox
  • edited December 2014
    I've tried this but still no joy... 

What happened with your game? Did you just loose some blinds? Was looking forward to this game aswell!

• edited December 2014
    Browser Pop-up blocker?
    Not sure.. Not played tonight but never had a problem previously (yesterday and before) with all the Sats I was registered in.

• edited December 2014
    Strange...

Still cannot get in even with the app. Tad annoying as I also cannot be removed from the game itself.

I guess this tourn will still get recorded via sharkscope aswell which is a pain considering I haven't played it!

Ah well was never going to be smooth.

• edited December 2014
    Im having the same problem I have cleared cash cookies and browsing history. Also no pop up blocker enabled. been waiting 30 min
  • edited December 2014
    Resolved yet Dazler?

Worse yet is can't play any other games as only can have one game open at a time! So have to wait until I'm blinded out...
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Still waiting for table to load for Open:
    Resolved yet Dazler? Worse yet is can't play any other games as only can have one game open at a time! So have to wait until I'm blinded out...
    Posted by _AppleMac_
    best thing to do is contact customer care use THIS LINK

explain whats happening they may be able to help
  • edited December 2014
    Launch table manually

untick reg only 

Select the tourney you have regged for and then click launch
  • edited December 2014
    Probably get the standard CC response that it's a problem at your end even though these issues only seem to happen on sky.... I too had a really annoying problem tonight. In the turbo I missed 10+ hands when I had to close and re-open my table then restart my laptop once too because that specific table wouldn't respond to any action I tried to do. Then in the 2k £11 BH my table wouldn't open either (even when I tried to manually launch it) - Restarting my laptop did the trick for that but wasn't half annoying when playing 3 other tables at the same time (and when I was 3rd in chips in the turbo open but blinds were big and a few missed hands greatly dented my stack)
  • edited December 2014
    Hello,

Can I ask who your Internet service provider is and what if any error messages you received?

Was this playing through browsers or with the download client.

Any responses are much appreciated.

Sam
  • edited December 2014
    That is not good Ivanovic....I personally cannot remember the error message but I do believe it's an app issue for me. Once the tourn was over I could load cash tables with no problem. I think its due to the amount of players in that tourn, can't seem to handle it.

I had another one tonight, playing rebuy tourn, went out with some bad poker. That's another story ;-) however I went to rebuy and it said I had insufficient funds. That's not the case as I have a bankroll. I then contact CS and the lady said it says they have charged me for my rebuy!? Hmmm. So she tried to log me in via her desktop and couldn't as it said I have already re-brought in the tourn! So now I can't even play in the tourn...also while playing I get a message popping up every 2minutes saying that I'm in a SnG and I can't play two tables at once... That was game was over 2 days ago... something not quite right in the coding somewhere... also very annoying when your trying to play a game

Second night running and spent a good hour and a half in live chat! Something not quite right and tainting my sky poker experience considering I've not even been back a week yet. Not too pleased.

• edited December 2014
    The only bonus is I have been refunded both nights running... but not really the point...

• edited December 2014
    That is not good Ivanovic....I personally cannot remember the error message but I do believe it's an app issue for me. Once the tourn was over I could load cash tables with no problem. I think its due to the amount of players in that tourn, can't seem to handle it. I had another one tonight, playing rebuy tourn, went out with some bad poker. That's another story ;-) however I went to rebuy and it said I had insufficient funds. That's not the case as I have a bankroll. I then contact CS and the lady said it says they have charged me for my rebuy!? Hmmm. So she tried to log me in via her desktop and couldn't as it said I have already re-brought in the tourn! So now I can't even play in the tourn...also while playing I get a message popping up every 2minutes saying that I'm in a SnG and I can't play two tables at once... That was game was over 2 days ago... something not quite right in the coding somewhere... also very annoying when your trying to play a game Second night running and spent a good hour and a half in live chat! Something not quite right and tainting my sky poker experience considering I've not even been back a week yet. Not too pleased.
    Posted by _AppleMac_

People post stuff all the time about the software. Your issues are similar to what we all go through unfortunately. My biggest bug bear is one the one hand sky customer services are usually great, and the forum admins/ Tikay et al respond really fast on the forum. This is all good. BUT the bottom line is if people keep having issues they are going to go elsewhere. Sky can churn out the "its not our end" line all they want, but when the vast majority of players having problems can play on any other website without any problems whatsoever, eventually whats gonna happen???

I love playing on sky and would hate to stop playing here but sometimes when you have software issues that's how it makes you feel.

Just out of interest, how comes you can only play one table at a time?
  • edited December 2014
    Since I've literally been back less than a week I've not seen other peoples issues. I do agree with the fact that's although the CS gives you the predicted rule book response they are happy to refund your money almost instantly. However these issues should not occur from a poker site that deals with peoples money. Ivanovic mentioned being deep in a tourn and having issues, that would be a nightmare and potentially effect the result. Fortunately I haven't even got to the table. 

The reason for only one table is that I currently use the app via iPad and iPhone. They only allow one table at a time. My Mac (hence the name) is going through some issues at the moment. 
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Still waiting for table to load for Open : People post stuff all the time about the software. Your issues are similar to what we all go through unfortunately. My biggest bug bear is one the one hand sky customer services are usually great, and the forum admins/ Tikay et al respond really fast on the forum. This is all good. BUT the bottom line is if people keep having issues they are going to go elsewhere. Sky can churn out the "its not our end" line all they want, but when the vast majority of players having problems can play on any other website without any problems whatsoever, eventually whats gonna happen??? I love playing on sky and would hate to stop playing here but sometimes when you have software issues that's how it makes you feel. Just out of interest, how comes you can only play one table at a time?
    Posted by ShaunyT
    +1
    I have been having problems all evening today!
  • edited December 2014
     in a SnG and I can't play two tables at once.
    error message on phone

had that tonight even though i was only ever in one at a time. i'm guessing it was because i was regged in another (still in late reg period) although i had already been knocked out of it. the mobile equiv of the rubz you get when your mtt table respawns just after you've just been knocked out I guess.