You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

From Zero to Hero

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat

Hello all,

I ran a blog the first part of this year on Highstakesdb where I ran $35 to over 10k on another v.popular poker site.

I will be setting myself a similiar challenge with progress posted on here.

I expect this challenge to be much harder for many reasons including 

- the timeframe it takes SNGs to run
- my inability to play 20+ tables 
- my inability to be very succesfull at MTTs

Due to changes at other sites I will be moving my entire volume over to sky and will be playing most of the Majors once BR is over 1k.

I have withdrew my entire bankroll and left myself with £20 (and 44pence)

My bread and butter volume will be HUSNG to begin with but as soon as I am rolled for 50NL I will play as much heads up there as possible.

Hopefully a few people enjoy the journey along the way. Good luck at the tables.

Danny

Comments

• edited December 2014

Hi Danny.

Most of these journeys encounter a few bumps along the road, & it's how you cope with them that will be key.

I wish you the very best of luck. 

I hope you'll mix a bit of "non-poker" in the Diary, as it adds a nice touch of life-balance, & encourages others to engage.

Do you have any other hobbies, or sports?

What part of the Country do you live?

Favourite bridge?

• edited December 2014

Hi Tikay (They need you on the shows more)

Hobbies - Football, boxing (watching not doing anymore) chess, annoying the misses

Job - Education Recruitment

Live - Lichfield (Birmingham / staffordshire)

Favourite Brdge - Christopher Bridges (Also known as Ludacris)

Played since I was 16 now 28 and I am a winner upto 600 NL HU Cash - failed miserably at anything above that.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: From Zero to Hero:
    Hi Tikay (They need you on the shows more) Hobbies - Football, boxing (watching not doing anymore) chess, annoying the misses Job - Education Recruitment Live - Lichfield (Birmingham / staffordshire) Favourite Brdge - Christopher Bridges (Also known as Ludacris) Played since I was 16 now 28 and I am a winner upto 600 NL HU Cash - failed miserably at anything above that.
    Posted by Itsover4u
    lol love this, Tikay will be googling him right now.

GL with the dairy. Sure you will crush.