You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker tables not loading up

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi, i am haveing commuication error when i try to load up a table has anyone had this before and if so can you let me know how to fix this please thanks.

Comments

• edited December 2014

You on virgin internet? If you are, you have to log into your virgin account and change the parental controls back because they have changed it for some reason.

If not on Virgin, then i am of no help.

On a side note, surprised sky hasn’t stuck something on forum about the virgin internet thing. Know a lot of people have experienced the same issue.

• edited December 2014
    i have spent 1-2 hrs on phone with virgin and they have tryed everything and they said i have no parental controls on my account which would stop this so i really dunno what esle it could be but thanks for the info.
  • edited December 2014
    I would say its defo virgin. I've had the same problem twice in two weeks, both times I've had to sit on it waiting and trying to reload the site. Eventually a weird page from Virgin came up and asked me do I want to change the settings and do I feel safe visiting the page basically, after I clicked yes I'm ok they let me back on!! Very very strange and I couldn't manually fix the problem, had to wait for the page to pop up itself, very annoying!
    GL, hope you get it fixed!

Ps my message was exactly the same "communication error" and there's no parental controls on my account either :( 
  • edited December 2014
    I am with Sky and am getting the same problems all week,while in a game it cuts me out and comes up with communiation error!
    I am using internet explorer!
  • edited December 2014
    Hi guys

i'm with Virgin Media & had problem couple of weeks ago, tried all shut laptop down, no better, turn broadband off, no better. 

called V/M they were able to " reset " my broadband from their end, they said it had a " congestion " on it.

it's been ok since 

hope this helps! 

good luck