You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO Dates and games

Date (all at 8pm) Event
 Tues 19th January Event 1 - No Limit Hold'em
 Tues 26th January Event 2 - Pot Limit Omaha
 Tues 2nd February Event 3 - Roulette
 Tues 9th February Event 4 - Split Table
 Tues 16th February Event 5 - Extreme
 Tues 23rd February £1,000 Winners Freeroll
Cheatingly copied from TKO II site :)

Comments

• edited January 2010
    The opportunity to become a 6-time TKO Champion is very appealing to me :) lol!.....
  • edited January 2010
    Thanks Barry, does the site give any more info on the games, can't find it on the homepage lol
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO Dates and games:
    Thanks Barry, does the site give any more info on the games, can't find it on the homepage lol
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Hi Steve

Unfortunately not :)
  • edited January 2010
    well if i get 3 weeks at home i'll miss roulette and split table watever that is lol............................omaha freeroll is gonna be chaos!!

still waiting for my confirmation to be on team tikay
  • edited January 2010
    What is split table and extreme???
  • edited January 2010
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Not Roulette...Anything but that crazy, mentalistic, heart stopping game...wasn't the last one over in 30 minutes????

Can't wait ;o)

x

• edited January 2010
    Can we have an explanation on some of those games???  please

split table

Extreme

Thanks
  • edited January 2010
    So team Orford won the bounty hunter and the deepstack and now they are both gone??????? hmmmm wonder if tikay ahd anything to do with that!!!!
  • edited January 2010
    Sounds good! bring on the TKII! Lisa is going down... oh errrrrrr ;)
  • edited January 2010
    I have never seen SPLIT or EXTREME  games ? What are they and how come we have them for TKO but there are no tournies in main lobby for this type of game?
  • edited January 2010
    This is coming from me (therefore not set in stone or even 100% correct), but this is what I believe the formats to be:

Extreme - reduced chip stack and faster blinds. Rumour has it this was devised to give Tikay a chance of winning a leg, but I can't confirm or deny that ;)

Split - Basically you're playing two tournaments in tande (therefore multitabling two tables) with winnings from the pair combined to give you your final score.

We don't have them up in the lobby at the moment as they are formats devised especially for the TKOII. If you look through the list, you'll see they came up with Sky Poker's own twist on HORSE:

Holdem
    Omaha
    Roulette
    Split
    Extreme

As always, the TKOII format is designed for good banter and a bit of fun so we hope you get into the spirit of it :)

• edited January 2010
    Or possibly.....

Hold onto your hats;its gonna be a wild one
    Orford in recount fiasco
    Rally the troops TK you are allready two nil down
    Send for more troops
    Excellent 5 nil win by team Lisa-Marie
  • edited January 2010
    This is coming from me (therefore not set in stone or even 100% correct), but this is what I believe the formats to be: Extreme - reduced chip stack and faster blinds. Rumour has it this was devised to give Tikay a chance of winning a leg, but I can't confirm or deny that ;) Split - Basically you're playing two tournaments in tande (therefore multitabling two tables) with winnings from the pair combined to give you your final score. We don't have them up in the lobby at the moment as they are formats devised especially for the TKOII. If you look through the list, you'll see they came up with Sky Poker's own twist on HORSE: H oldem O maha R oulette S plit E xtreme As always, the TKOII format is designed for good banter and a bit of fun so we hope you get into the spirit of it :)
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Cheers Dave,

I'll have to hope i'm having a good connection night for the split game then as more than 1 table can kill me with lag at the moment lol
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO Dates and games : Cheers Dave, I'll have to hope i'm having a good connection night for the split game then as more than 1 table can kill me with lag at the moment lol
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    yeah i may have to miss leg 4, mycomputer totally freezes if 2 tables are open, but like the look of the rest
  • edited January 2010
    Or possibly..... H old onto your hats;its gonna be a wild one O rford in recount fiasco R ally the troops TK you are allready two nil down S end for more troops E xcellent 5 nil win by team Lisa-Marie
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Very well put.
  • edited January 2010
    Um, if "Split" is a tandem event then it's not going to be good for railing/banter.
    Surely most of those able to multi-table will be playing this in min-view thus negating one of the main pleasures of TKO?

• edited January 2010
    Um, if "Split" is a tandem event then it's not going to be good for railing/banter. Surely most of those able to multi-table will be playing this in min-view thus negating one of the main pleasures of TKO?
    Posted by MereNovice
    Agreed
  • edited January 2010
    Or possibly..... H old onto your hats;its gonna be a wild one O rford in recount fiasco R ally the troops TK you are allready two nil down S end for more troops E xcellent 5 nil win by team Lisa-Marie
    Posted by MAXALLY
    HAHAHA! Love it hunni!! :) xxxxx
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO Dates and games : Agreed
    Posted by acebarry10

agreed
  • edited January 2010
    Um, if "Split" is a tandem event then it's not going to be good for railing/banter. Surely most of those able to multi-table will be playing this in min-view thus negating one of the main pleasures of TKO?
    Posted by MereNovice
    very well put sir, i agree
  • edited January 2010

what i was thinking merenovice, sounds good but the split round wont have as much banter which is a sad thing

• edited January 2010
    When are the teams finalised?  I choose any team.  Thanks
    Posted by POTTSY82[/QUOTE

Sky Rich has said that they will go out Monday