You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker Tables Not loading up

Hi i am haveing a commucation error when i am trying to load the poker table up has anyone had this before if so can you let me know how to fix this please thanks.

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Hi, having the same problem, tec department cann't seem to fix it, have you found a solution?
  • edited December 2014
    Same for me. I've tried everything. rebooting router, re-installing sky, switching to ethernet cable from wifi, tried ipad and iphone both same on there too. Only started last night. I checked the net all fine.

I'm wondering if it could be my anti virus software. Do you guys use McAfee?
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Poker Tables Not loading up:
    Same for me. I've tried everything. rebooting router, re-installing sky, switching to ethernet cable from wifi, tried ipad and iphone both same on there too. Only started last night. I checked the net all fine. I'm wondering if it could be my anti virus software. Do you guys use McAfee?
    Posted by lJAMESl
    I am having the same issues today.
  • edited December 2014
    Hi James, have tried , everything like you, and yes am using macfee, although i haven.t changed anything settings wise since i successfully (or unsuccessfully given result) played dtd on monday even tried restarting at a previous backup. John
  • edited December 2014
    Mine is now working again, hope yours has resolved itself too, John
  • edited January 2015
    Mines still playing up can't load tables today. Do you guys have BT Broadband? I have some kind of feeling they're blocking it
  • edited January 2015
    Maybe it is a site issue? 

Just now I have written the same post around 10 times but it wont send because I keep getting logged out of the site. No idea what is causing this
  • edited January 2015
    The only way I can get any sort of tables to load is resetting my router constantly and then constantly clicking tables to load, sometimes they will open but within a minute, I wont be able to open anymore tables. The tables I have opened though, will stay open with no problems. Unless I decide to close them, in which case the same problem occurs. I open the table, it buffers until it says Communication Error and gives you two options reload table or close table & neither work. 
  • edited January 2015
    I think I may of fixed it. I will confirm tomorrow if its worked and how I did it, just incase this is another false alarm. 
  • edited January 2015
    Hello again,

Update from me. No problems since, the difference was I had to delete BT parental controls and now it doesn't block any tables etc. So if anyone is having the same problem give that a try.

James
  • edited January 2015
    BT blocking Sky! The war rages on, haha!
  • edited January 2015
    Just curious -

Where are BT (and Virgin, mentioned elsewhere) blocking this via parental controls? Is it at 'their end' so you have to control it via your account settings, or is it some optional local software that they're installing at some point?